Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I need some help with an issue in yellow world Survival

Poohoo

All my claims and builds are in yellow world and I also have a few ocean monument and a pillager outpost in the yellow world. But the problem is hostile mobs are not naturally spawning in the yellow world I tried making a gfarm and also waited for hours for a pillager to spawn but they dont spawn ;-;
Can anyone please help me out with this problem or the respected staff may look into the matter themselves

StervendeZiel

Pika Member
IGN
StervendeZiel and TurtleCa
Unfortunately, hostile mobs don't spawn naturally in the Yellow world. Hostile mobs only spawn using mobspawners found in dungeons. I suggest looking for pillager outposts and ocean monuments at the Blue or Red world where Hostile mobs DO spawn.

ImNotNoob

Banned
Hello,In Yellow World Mobs Don't Spawn And Finding a Spanwer In Yellow World is Hard!Before Few The Server Was Getting Lag Spikes.For That They Reduced The Mobs Spawn Rate In All Worlds Altho Yellow Got Non-Mobs.Now The Pillager Spanws Rate or Any Friendly Or Non-Friendly Are Low rates!.
However,The Spanwn Rates of Spanwer Mobs Are Not Affected!.
Have Fun Playing,
PikaNetwork!

OP
OP
Poohoo

Poohoo

Hello,In Yellow World Mobs Don't Spawn And Finding a Spanwer In Yellow World is Hard!Before Few The Server Was Getting Lag Spikes.For That They Reduced The Mobs Spawn Rate In All Worlds Altho Yellow Got Non-Mobs.Now The Pillager Spanws Rate or Any Friendly Or Non-Friendly Are Low rates!.
However,The Spanwn Rates of Spanwer Mobs Are Not Affected!.
Have Fun Playing,
PikaNetwork!
Thank you very much for helping me out

OP
OP
Poohoo

Poohoo

Unfortunately, hostile mobs don't spawn naturally in the Yellow world. Hostile mobs only spawn using mobspawners found in dungeons. I suggest looking for pillager outposts and ocean monuments at the Blue or Red world where Hostile mobs DO spawn.
Ty very much for trying to help