Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars i need more stuff in the shops and new game modes and lag control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyverboi

Username:
Wyvernboi​

Suggestion:
i need more stuff in the shops and new game modes and lag control​

Detailed description:
so we need more items to use like bridge egg and pop up towers . Even tho it is hard to make those item it will increase the popularity of the server and u may get even more income due to the increase in the popularity and u can make new game mode to increase attention to the server(like the game mode's in skywar's) . but the lag is killing player across the word , if there is anyway u can host server in multiple location pls try it cause people may stop playing ur server due to lag and u may lose ur popularity . pls try this suggestion before quieting . im tell this because i like ur server a lot , i like to play in ur server so its profits and its popularity growth is important to me .these are the my wish's and suggestion to ur server . sorry if i wasted ur time
~Wyvernboi having cracked minecraft​

Reason(s):
increase in popularity and profits and i will be much much happy is this server grow's​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello Wyverboi,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested and won't happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.