Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I need help on enchanting.

How to get custom enchantments in factions?

• Need a rank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Small chance of getting an custom enchant when enchanting regularly.

• IDK.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevinli36

How do you get custom enchantments in op factions 2. Ex: I want to get an efficiency 15 and unbreaking 12 pickaxe. And how do you apply more enchantments, like I have a sharp 11 sword, and I want to make it into a sharp 15 sword. Lastly I want to know how you can get custom enchantments like ice aspect, poison, deathbringer.....

Please reply as soon as possible, or you can make a tutorial on how to do in forums

Last edited:

NickTill

Normal Factions does not have custom enchanting, If you are interested in playing on a server with custom enchants, play on our Galactix Server! It is just like factions with custom enchants, and that changes the community alot!!! Hope you have fun there if you decide to move over.

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•

OP
OP
K

Kevinli36

Normal Factions does not have custom enchanting, If you are interested in playing on a server with custom enchants, play on our Galactix Server! It is just like factions with custom enchants, and that changes the community alot!!! Hope you have fun there if you decide to move over.

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•

No I'm playing on op factions 2

NickTill

Same thing for OP Factions/Op Factions 2. The only server that has custom enchants is galactix. All other servers do not have custom enchants (besides galactix). Anyway, feel free to leave any more questions down below!

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
Hi Kevin!
Pika has a very cool way of how OP Factions work. There's no such book for Protection 15 or Sharpness 18 swords.
There's only a limited amount of ways to get these items.
For Protection 15 armour, You must have the Custom+ rank. You can also get some cheap Protection 15 armour from /ah , a command you can use to access the auction house. Players use the Auction House to sell anything they want. You can also win God Gear from Normal Crate Keys and Premium Crate Keys!
Protection 15 might be quite common now and that is due to the duplication of it. Donators have access to /gmc. They can go into creative mode and duplicate items (except for crate keys and a lot more items)
If you have enough money I suggest talking to a donator (Me :D) and ask for some dupes (thats what we called them :p) They should be for around 30 - 40 million which is wuite cheap for 1 dub (double chest) of armour!
Sharpness 18 Swords are rarely found being used as players on OP Factions prefer to use Sharpness 17 Axes. They can also be found on /ah or be won from Crate Keys. Good Luck and Welcome to Pika Network :D

OP
OP
K

Kevinli36

Same thing for OP Factions/Op Factions 2. The only server that has custom enchants is galactix. All other servers do not have custom enchants (besides galactix). Anyway, feel free to leave any more questions down below!

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•

No not that, I'm talking about enchantments like prot 15 or deathbringer and ice aspect.

OP
OP
K

Kevinli36

I want to know how you can get the enchantment, like I have an normal unenchanted diamond sword, can I want sharp 18 and ice aspect on it.

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
Read this.
This is a guide to OP Factions for new players. I hope it answers all your questions :D

OP
OP
K

Kevinli36

Hi, I hope I'm not bothering you alot, So if I have an sharp 18 sword and there already unbreaking 5 on it and I want to make it into unbreaking 7 how do I do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.