Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

i made a park and it turn out to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteHD

Pika Member
Hai there this is my second thread on this forum i hope im not wasting you time by showing this park i made hope you like it

Hye its not to early to make a christmas theme plot right hahaha

If you guys were interest on how long did this took me.it take 3 or maybe 4 day of planning the layout(i didn't actually follow my own layout).took 6 day of building and then i became lazy(4 days of lazy)and 7 day of fine detail(i wont call it fine detail because there's still building that i didn't fill up).so took me 3 weeks and 4 day if my maths are right(im really bad at maths so dont judge my )

Blang

Epic Pika
Dude, whats ur name on NYC? I'll check it out!

OP
OP
EliteHD

EliteHD

Pika Member
Dude, whats ur name on NYC? I'll check it out!
Hey there thank you for commenting my name ingame is EliteSniperRc you can find that plot by just doing /wwarp EliteSniperRc

OP
OP
EliteHD

EliteHD

Pika Member
WAW! That is awesome ! Great job !!
Thank you i tried making it the best but its still not the best on my book i still need to do some work on it but still thanks for the nice comment !

youssef123

Thank you i tried making it the best but its still not the best on my book i still need to do some work on it but still thanks for the nice comment !
It may be not the best but it's still awesome ! And Your welcome :D We all need to share happiness and positivity :D

Status
Not open for further replies.