Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I LOST MY PREMIUM KEYS BECAUSE OF SERVER RESTART

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmaxis

i voted 5 times and got my keys today in 2 i got iron kits and in the other 2 i got obsidian kits then in the last one i got a a premium key i had the announcement and everything it. Before i got the keys and announcement said that the server was shutting down Thursday 5th January,2017 15:00:00 GMT +1 so i still voted and when i got the premium key the server just restart. it took a while to come back but when i came back all i had was 2 obsidian kits but can i exchange my 2 odsidian kits to get back my Premium key please i am begging you this was my first ever time getting a Premium key from a vote crate and First ever time getting one overall and i was really looking forward to getting something for the Premium Crate so please acknowledge this please.
My IGN is Elite_MC16
You can also check the console for the announcement

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
From what I remember, Pika only retrieves items purchased from the webstore and the only fully retrievable item is a rank.
On the other hand, I believe tools and keys are only valid for a month(?)

Since you didn't purchase a key from the store and instead got it from voting I think you will not get it back, but it is best to wait for a staff to reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.