Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I just wanted to tell you that you are amazing and keep doing what your good at!

BizaJR

Legendary Pika
I'm not doing anything, and I'm not going anywhere !

CutePvP

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Your dreams will come true if you work hard for what you want!

laezyy

Epic Pika
you just motivated me to continue working on my editing project. thank you dude.

Loydmaster

You know that this title has just brightened my day, I work as an SEO and I always have stress everywhere, that is, I receive and give a lot of stress hahaha so your motivational phrase makes me feel that there are good people and that happiness is in the little details

Disaalt

The Pika
i am bad because I know how to be a bad that includes being bad. So if I don't be a bad guy that means that I'm not bad so I must be bad or ill be bad at bad. Being bad knows that you need to be bad to be bad so if you be bad you be bad so be bad or your bad or bad be bad be floccinaucinihilipilification

JerryMine

The Pika
i am bad because I know how to be a bad that includes being bad. So if I don't be a bad guy that means that I'm not bad so I must be bad or ill be bad at bad. Being bad knows that you need to be bad to be bad so if you be bad you be bad so be bad or your bad or bad be bad be floccinaucinihilipilification

So you're a tough guy
Like it really rough guy
Just can't get enough guy

OP
OP
BarBarasco

BarBarasco

Great Reporter
:/