Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I JUST WANNA SAY THIS TO PIKA STAFF !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOW WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING UR STAFF WHAT THE FUCK I WANT A PASSWORD RESET A MONTH AGO I MADE 2 SUPPORT TICKETS STILL NOTHING NOW THE OWNER IF YOU DONT IMPROVE YOUR STAFF YOUR SERVER WILL FALL YOUR STAFF DOSNT EVEN READ SUPPORT TICKETS NOW

RESET MY FUCKING PASSWORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
First of all: Calm down, the staff is doing there best and there are really much support tickets, so sometimes they get lost. Second of all, if you wanna keep playing on the server, I would edit/delete that post, because that much swearing, all caps etc would get you warned or worse. If you just post another support ticket or PM a staff member thats higher than Mod, they will help, but this? No

I'd say just close this thread immediately.

Have a nice day,
iMzSpEeDy

OP
OP
CrazySteve888/Steven
First of all: Calm down, the staff is doing there best and there are really much support tickets, so sometimes they get lost. Second of all, if you wanna keep playing on the server, I would edit/delete that post, because that much swearing, all caps etc would get you warned or worse. If you just post another support ticket or PM a staff member thats higher than Mod, they will help, but this? No

I'd say just close this thread immediately.

Have a nice day,
iMzSpEeDy

I have been waiting 1 month with posting 2 support ticket there are no replies i posted a trhead on ban apeals didnt even help .......

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
I have been waiting 1 month with posting 2 support ticket there are no replies i posted a trhead on ban apeals didnt even help .......
So you think you now have the right to swear at them or whatever? They are also busy, but what I do think you're right about is the bit about the support tickets.... they never answer them. Thats why I say PM them, but please remove this post. They're doing there best and they're only human...

Davidva

Veteran
NOW WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING UR STAFF WHAT THE FUCK I WANT A PASSWORD RESET A MONTH AGO I MADE 2 SUPPORT TICKETS STILL NOTHING NOW THE OWNER IF YOU DONT IMPROVE YOUR STAFF YOUR SERVER WILL FALL YOUR STAFF DOSNT EVEN READ SUPPORT TICKETS NOW

RESET MY FUCKING PASSWORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have told you to go on teamspeak!

Status
Not open for further replies.