Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars I have suggestion on rotation maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PS_GAMING

Pika Member
Username:
PS_GAMING​

Suggestion:
I have suggestion on rotation maps.​

Detailed description:
Hi,
As we know many old bw maps are on rotations so I would like to say that as I am Titan in bw so whenever i create a /pg and choose maps its hard to choose the maps which are not in rotation and so to choose rotating maps we must have champ ranks so i would suggest a (In Rotation) description below the maps it would be rlly nice to make /pg faster ! And so I hope u getting my point of saying and solve it asap !
Thanks!

Reason(s):
Because whenever I tryna do a quick /pg when someone asks me to then it takes time to choose the map not in rotation it would help us to know and we directly choose the map we wanna play which is not in rotation ! A very simple request / suggestion !
Thanks !

Kratoz_GG

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello PS_GAMING,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • A description for every map in or not in the rotation is highly unnecessary just for private games.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.