Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I have realized something clever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmirmentMC

Pika Member
Hello!
I have realized something clever in this server.

like..I totally get it now. The Difference between Prison and OpPrison

Prison:
This is actually called "Prison" cause all of the players are usually prisoners, they are arrested for some reason but the ranks makes the server give an explanation why they are arrested. Ex. Criminal. Smuggler. Drugs Dealer and other stuff. Also the rank "FREE" means the player is free against jail. So that is why the free world is a survival world. They are back home ;)

OpPrison:
Well this one is different. A bit similar to prison just because of mining, collect money and shop stuff, and ranking up. The difference here is the ranks items and the meaning. Well its called "OpPrison" because we are actually in Jail but. NOT inside the jail. We are GUARDS. Try to look at the rank! "Guard" "Officer" "Captain" Are these ranks are prisoners? NO! We are the guards to secure prisoners from escaping. Also, OpPrison's item is real OP by the enchant. I totally get it know. super super clever i like it ;). And also, do not let Non FREE ranked people discover free world. Because they are not FREE! They are in jail yet and they must stay in jail. L O L

~Regards, Admirment

{Whispers: Psst, i'm a looossseeerrr xd}

_ItzMax_

Epic Pika
Thank you for telling us this it's really a good information to players so they can know what the differences about Prison and OpPrison.

(PS: You're not a loser)

mastersson

Pika Lover
Wow nice thing to realise, but the "non free rankers" are allowed to free is just a bug...

Status
Not open for further replies.