Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison I have a suggestion about ranks and (collect all) button!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PS_GAMING

Pika Member
Username:
PS_GAMING​

Suggestion:
I have a suggestion about ranks and (collect all) button!​

Detailed description:
Hi,
So I am a player of Op Prison and as I have observed that the gifts we get through other players in maildelivery cant be collected at once and so my first suggestion is to add a [collect all] button to the below right corner because it would help us out a lot if I say and the other thing about ranks then i think u guys may add 2 new ranks 1.Daddy and the highest rank named 2.Mafia I think this rank Mafia suits like the best according to what Op Prison is so think about it and give ur reaction to this by replying me !
Thanks!

Reason(s):
I guess whatever i said is logically ok ranks can be a bit messy thing but the button is damn important pls look to it !
Thanks!

Zoksy

Banned
Great Reporter
Username:
PS_GAMING

Suggestion:
I have a suggestion about ranks and (collect all) button!

Detailed description:
Hi,

So I am a player of Op Prison and as I have observed that the gifts we get through other players in maildelivery cant be collected at once and so my first suggestion is to add a [collect all] button to the below right corner because it would help us out a lot if I say and the other thing about ranks then i think u guys may add 2 new ranks 1.Daddy and the highest rank named 2.Mafia I think this rank Mafia suits like the best according to what Op Prison is so think about it and give ur reaction to this by replying me !

Thanks!

Reason(s):
I guess whatever i said is logically ok ranks can be a bit messy thing but the button is damn important pls look to it !

Thanks!
-1 this might add alot of bugs
and i dont think it gonna add any new rank in anytime soon

Ujjwal53

Epic Pika
-1 as there are already so many bugs hy adding new features new bugs will evolve so rather than fixing the new bugs the staff would obv focus on the existing ones so it will just be a mess.

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Suggestion - DENIED

783083368769519686.gif
Hello PS_GAMING,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.