Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

i got shop traped and kiled by faldamege i losta l my stuf in ned it back i had op lot it shod be in the chests where i died

i got down ther by disconecting and reconecting but i didnt know i l die the first time ad i died i ned my loot back or 70k pls do somthing abot it hes username :tonaglano's

Attachments

• Screenshot (78).png
    Screenshot (78).png
    389.3 KB · Views: 20

_DominikPro_

Banned
i got down ther by disconecting and reconecting but i didnt know i l die the first time ad i died i ned my loot back or 70k pls do somthing abot it hes username :tonaglano's
It's your fault that u died and staff can do nothing about it still, if u died due to bug make sure u have a video evidence and make a bug report here

Pet_Bobo

i always have a couple stacks of ender pearls on me at all times even if the cost from all the player shops are a lot, they save lives from pretty much everything

YaBoiGumy

Should have been more careful the staff cant do anything about you losing items so reporting is no good honest suggestion go to shops without any items so even if you die you dont care

shubverma

Pika Lover
Should have been more careful the staff cant do anything about you losing items so reporting is no good honest suggestion go to shops without any items so even if you die you dont care
If it's a trap then you can record and report on the forums the player will be banned