Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I got hacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaimRosh

Hello,

I got hacked like a year ago (Because of a really stupid password i had) and posted a thread about it back then, but i needed to proof that the account was mine. So i would like to proof that the account is mine, but i dont know how to proof it. Can a mod or helper see from which ip address the account was registered. Because that might be the only way i can proof that the account in mine.

Hacked account name: NaimRosh
My current account: Na1mR0sh and ItsMeMax

I hope someone can help me as quick as possible.

Last edited:
Hello

My name is Savage my account was hacked and I have no visual evidence but iron_kelly will help and I rember your account I hope u get it back and that your not alone in this

BramOG

Epic Pika
you can proof by logging in on the e-mail and on mojang take screenshot off it to prove its your acc!

Matik212

Hello,

I got hacked like a year ago (Because of a really stupid password i had) and posted a thread about it back then, but i needed to proof that the account was mine. So i would like to proof that the account is mine, but i dont know how to proof it. Can a mod or helper see from which ip address the account was registered. Because that might be the only way i can proof that the account in mine.

Hacked account name: NaimRosh
My current account: Na1mR0sh and ItsMeMax

I hope someone can help me as quick as possible.
Hey try making a support ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.