Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I got banned (UnFair Ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navythe_slayer

Rare Pika
I got Banned for disrespecting Staff ...

I know I said something that was not nice but I never said it TO II_DragonBoy_II and he banned me for it!!!
WTF I messaged Dovarkin Saying this because I got warned soo many times by Dragon boy and hes Warning soo many people I think he just should tell us first before he warns us so we wont do it...

I don't think that helpers should get to read other people's Msges because right after I said (he was gay)
he was like thanks for calling me gay ... and I was not even talking to him.

I just think this is an unfair ban and I don't think he should be able to have perms to ban people like that its just Abusing his power and it should be taking away. There are some other people getting mad because of dragon boy but if I can get unbanned right now that would be good!

Please get back to me as soon as you can

Sincerely.

Navytheslayer

Deviate

Every new staff member has to get used to the reaction of players, just as much you players will have to get used to their authority.

The messages you send on minecraft are not private, staff can read them for a reason.
Altough it might be your personal opinion, you will still have to abide the rules and saying something like that about a new staff member is not acceptable.

If you still believe your punishment was wrong, feel free to make a ban appeal.

Every new staff member has to get used to the reaction of players, just as much you players will have to get used to their authority.

The messages you send on minecraft are not private, staff can read them for a reason.
Altough it might be your personal opinion, you will still have to abide the rules and saying something like that about a new staff member is not acceptable.

If you still believe your punishment was wrong, feel free to make a ban appeal.
So true :D or just make a new account....But after the 3rd ban its perma ban......as in IP ban. meh that happend to me once i got over it so :D

Cloudz

The point of a warning is to alert you that you arent allowed to do that, a /warn is a warn, he shouldnt tell you to stop since you're supposed to abide/know the rules considering you're registered on the forums, secondly as for reading messages, you're connected to the server and those messages arent used for anything aside for making sure players are following rules, harassment can happen in pm's and having staff be able to see it themselves allows there to be less false warns/bans, thats only one of multiple examples of how it helps. Nonetheless you were rightfully punished but if you still wish to try and be unbanned make a ban appeal at http://pika-network.net/applicationform/ban-appeal.2/form

Status
Not open for further replies.