Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I got banned for SS Refusal while I afk

Null099

Yesterday I was grinding blazes and after that I went afk and slept, today I woke up and logged into my account after a few hours and it says I have been banned for refusal to SS I don't even know what really happened the YouTube linked shared is private too. The only thing I use is orbit client and I never used illegal hacks. Dear Staff team please help me out with my problem it would mean a lot.

Attachments

• rn_image_picker_lib_temp_1a1fd7c3-5139-4c9d-86ce-94803ac82d41.jpg
    rn_image_picker_lib_temp_1a1fd7c3-5139-4c9d-86ce-94803ac82d41.jpg
    844.1 KB · Views: 28

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Hello Null099,

Unfortunately, Ss Refusing is against the rules: Your punishment is valid so if you were to appeal it would be denied.

You may contact zMqrcc for the evidence.
Here is a helpful link for your references:
Rules and Punishments: https://pika-network.net/rules/

Last edited:

Archi019

Pika Member
Someone mute this galpa dude for swearing in forums. While me who got muted for saying "sh#t". Also there are many people who leave their pc on at night and go to sleep to farm stuff. So it's not null's fault that he got msged while he was afk.

Galpa23

Someone mute this galpa dude for swearing in forums. While me who got muted for saying "sh#t". Also there are many people who leave their pc on at night and go to sleep to farm stuff. So it's not null's fault that he got msged while he was afk.
Stfu kid I'm on null's side bozo

OP
OP
N

Null099

he should have given you a warning that's not a big offense

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
That was sad.
I hope you get unbanned if you were really not guilty.

Archi019

Pika Member
That was sad.
I hope you get unbanned if you were really not guilty.
He isn't guilty as the guy who banned him didn't even consider the fact that null was afk and probably left the pc on for playtime awards. Also null has never cheated/hacked in pikanetwork and is a fair player. They should have given another chance for screen share as he "technically" didn't refuse. Refusal means saying no but null didn't even see the message!!