Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

i got banned for clicking 20cps

ItsCine

so i was mid fight and i got banned for butterfly clicking 20 cps i have the glorious model 0 so its very possible i dont see how this is a autoclicker
so like can i get unbanned

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
if you believe your punishment is false, You may appeal HERE.
But make sure to read the info thread first.
Also avoid high cps since it will get you detected by the anti-cheat and well result in punishments.

so i was mid fight and i got banned for butterfly clicking 20 cps i have the glorious model 0 so its very possible i dont see how this is a autoclicker
so like can i get unbanned
You could record yourself legitly clicking by handcam, and submit an appeal

JoeTen

bro i was litrealy banned for clicking 15 to 20 cps this has happned a couple of times it expairs in 1 hr but bro this is annowing

Lemabeta

Pika Lover
bro i was litrealy banned for clicking 15 to 20 cps this has happned a couple of times it expairs in 1 hr but bro this is annowing
according to google world record for max cps is 14.1 There's no way u were clicking 20 times per second legit.

TechUser101

Bro i got banned from doin nothing for some reason and they ban me for 7 days saying i was cheating but i didnt EVEN USE hacked clients or mods i just used a texture pack.....

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Bro i got banned from doin nothing for some reason and they ban me for 7 days saying i was cheating but i didnt EVEN USE hacked clients or mods i just used a texture pack.....
Ofc you must have used a x ray texture pack which allowed you to see your enemies who are hiding behind blocks.

AcariaPlainum

according to google world record for max cps is 14.1 There's no way u were clicking 20 times per second legit.
Thats based on a chrome extension lol you dont know whats possible if you get a good drag clicking mouse you can get 30 cps mouse absuing though. A good butter fly clicker can get to 25cps with the best mouse