Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I get warned for swearing but others don't? (not sure yet just need to know)

_DuDuSpruDu_

First of all, yes, I am aware of what I said and I had a reason for it but even then I deserve it, but the fact that 2 other players were being toxic as well...
I'll show the screenshot that I got from a staff.
I just wanna know if I am the only one who got warned. If yes, then maybe warn the other 2 guys as well for being toxic even if they didn't exactly swear.
View: https://imgur.com/CxO9M4C

Just in case someone is curious who warned me, I got warned by "Alparo_"

Anuly

Veteran
Everyone who gets reported for swearing gets warned for swearing. No exceptions are made.
Also, the swearing rule only covers swearing. Saying "L" is too light to punish for Negative behaviour

Fach

Great Reporter
IGN
Fqch
Everyone who gets reported for swearing gets warned for swearing. No exceptions are made.
Also, the swearing rule only covers swearing. Saying "L" is too light to punish for Negative behaviour
How about someone saying "mf"? Standing for.. you know what? I hope you even read what the people said to him on the Screenshot? 👀

Anuly

Veteran
How about someone saying "mf"? Standing for.. you know what? I hope you even read what the people said to him on the Screenshot? 👀
mf can literally mean anything lol, we don't punished incomplete swears as swearing
don't teach the rules to me!

OP
OP
D

_DuDuSpruDu_

Okay so that means I can spam L in every single match right?

OP
OP
D

_DuDuSpruDu_

mf can literally mean anything lol, we don't punished incomplete swears as swearing
Tell me who uses "mf" as something else other than "motherf-" outside of gaming. Isn't it considered a swear?
That guy used it like how I mentioned above so whatever you said right there doesn't make much sense

Dytel

Banned
@_DuDuSpruDu_ @Fqch I would also like to add that figuratively telling ppl to jump off a building if they say uwu and not actually telling someone or threatening someone can get you banned 14d from the discord.. even tho i could mean a 10m building and into a pool or onto a trampoline or anything.. just like mf or stfu can mean many different things.. saying "anyone who says uwu deserves to burn alive" can mean smth else.. they can be burnt alive like the human torch.. for a magic trick or smth and also i didnt specify ppl in particular and didnt mention that they die but it would still count as threatening to kill someone or wishing someone to die yet i didnt wish.. dyno said the reason was "Death threads & wishes" even tho if anything i wish i would die.. and i dont really like the grim reaper so idk how death threads would suit me so ye. https://prnt.sc/eTJLMq7-v1eY the image given to me by dyno

__Legend__

MF can also mean "My friend" so Saying the full word is necessary for implying a punishment. hence Astroseph is right.

OP
OP
D

_DuDuSpruDu_

MF can also mean "My friend" so Saying the full word is necessary for implying a punishment. hence Astroseph is right.
Isn't it obvious how that guy used "mf" tho? Also that's pretty much proving Dytel's comment in which saying "kys" can mean "Kiss Your Sister". Since I don't have to write the full word that means swearing is sorta allowed if they're shortened and ofc if by any chance, the shortened word has another meaning. Interesting not gonna lie

Fach

Great Reporter
IGN
Fqch
Isn't it obvious how that guy used "mf" tho? Also that's pretty much proving Dytel's comment in which saying "kys" can mean "Kiss Your Sister". Since I don't have to write the full word that means swearing is sorta allowed if they're shortened and ofc if by any chance, the shortened word has another meaning. Interesting not gonna lie
Staff making no sense v324