Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted I few days back i have been reading a lot of posts that are made on forums! To make this post shorte

Status
Not open for further replies.

javaws

Suggestion:
I few days back i have been reading a lot of posts that are made on forums! To make this post shorter i will get right into the thing! I will tell my opinion about server and what u should add to the server because its getting boringly to play with no updates or some pvp events or smth! As i was reading the posts that were made on forum i noticed there is some that are really good and popular! So.... 1. add smth that will use to quciker sell staff (chunk hoppers, sell wands, auto sell chests, and make them so we can buy them in shop) 2. add chunk booster or trench pickaxe 3. more pvp events ( make daily koths, change the envoy loot it is so bad) 4. find more staff that is going to be active on factions because there is none 5. add more tnt bank to f And there is more and more... but this what i found the most requested ones! I hope u read this post and make this happend! Sorry for bad English! Thanks for your support!

Detailed description:
I think everyone deserve to play and to have exact abbilities to play! By saying this i dont think that we should all have the same rank and staff but for that we cant afford the rank u need to nake smth that will help us! The firt thing that i think is the most important one is mining spawners with silk! I think it should be enabled but for example to cost money to mine them! Second u need to add shop where we cann buy sell wands like 200/300.... uses so we can sell items easier, because rn it takes a lot of time to just sell mobs and staff! Third u need to add some koth events that will have some special loot because rn there is litteraly no pvp and no time to spend on having fun, most of the server is just afking and buying spawners! This is not just my opinion i was reading a lot of posts and staff! Sorry for bad English!

Reason(s):
I few days back i have been reading a lot of posts that are made on forums! To make this post shorter i will get right into the thing! I will tell my opinion about server and what u should add to the server because its getting boringly to play with no updates or some pvp events or smth! As i was reading the posts that were made on forum i noticed there is some that are really good and popular! So....
1. add smth that will use to quciker sell staff (chunk hoppers, sell wands, auto sell chests, and make them so we can buy them in shop)
2. add chunk booster or trench pickaxe
3. more pvp events ( make daily koths, change the envoy loot it is so bad)
4. find more staff that is going to be active on factions because there is none
5. add more tnt bank to f
And there is more and more... but this what i found the most requested ones! I hope u read this post and make this happend! Sorry for bad English! Thanks for your support!

TheSavior

Banned
You can get ranks out of crate keys, if you couldn't then you wouldn't have to grind for anything, and getting ranks would be super easy.

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
Agreed to some suggestions. I need bigger f tnt bank and also void chest would be awesome.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey javaws,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey javaws,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.