Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

i feel you skyarmyfan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
Hello pika community!

I've been trying to be nice at the forums and games but i never been promoted as a staff. I know getting denied hurts but i've really been trying to be nice at staffs and be friendly but never have i ever been a staff in a single
game. I've been denied so many times in servers applying for staff. Trying to force a staff is a bad idea. You need to wait to a staff to be online. As they say (being impatient will give you a lower chance for join the staff team)

In game i always give items to the people that is a begginers. Let me tell you something... Being extremely nice is a bad idea. Even when you're giving items to a hacker (Now that's a really bad idea) I won't recommend you to follow what i just said in this enormous text box. If you're getting denied wait... I just heard what @Davidva said "Patience is key to success" That phrase really motivates me to wait for a minimum of 3 month.
Don't waste your time reading this. (this is not a copy from skyarmyfan's post this is just a nice compliment to people like this).
- Lasticy enjoy your stay ;3

Davidva

Veteran
Hello Lasticy,

Becoming one of the staff members id hard because we want professional staff. Getting accepted with a 500 words application isn`t easy. Your application should be long, good grammar, good explaination. I see a lot of applications getting denied because of lack of information. If you want to make a good application you should tell as mutch as possible. For example, I described by experience my first day in mc untill the day I applied. We need to know a lot about you, before you get accepted. And it isn`t only about mature at the forums and ingame. I`ll wish you luck with your new application.

Regards Davidva

OP
OP
Lasticy

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
Thanks for the information man! your phrase did really motivate me :D

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
First of all, I already saw you don't meet the requirements because you need 30 posts and being online on Discord and etc. I, myself, doesn't feel like I'm ready to be staff yet because I don't fulfill some of the requirements like needing a Microphone, being online at Discord, etc.

Good Luck on applying for Staff and be patient because, "Patience is Virtue".

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Eh funny thing is, there is something that I did not put on my application that I believe @Lavandu and other staff i trust knows. Reason is that it would get me insta accepted or insta denied due to what it is.
Hint for those who do not know, it would go under the section,
Any previous experience as staff.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello Lasticy,

Becoming one of the staff members id hard because we want professional staff. Getting accepted with a 500 words application isn`t easy. Your application should be long, good grammar, good explaination. I see a lot of applications getting denied because of lack of information. If you want to make a good application you should tell as mutch as possible. For example, I described by experience my first day in mc untill the day I applied. We need to know a lot about you, before you get accepted. And it isn`t only about mature at the forums and ingame. I`ll wish you luck with your new application.

Regards Davidva
Any1 on the staff team with EST timezone?

OP
OP
Lasticy

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
First of all, I already saw you don't meet the requirements because you need 30 posts and being online on Discord and etc. I, myself, doesn't feel like I'm ready to be staff yet because I don't fulfill some of the requirements like needing a Microphone, being online at Discord, etc.

Good Luck on applying for Staff and be patient because, "Patience is Virtue".
I'm actually active in discord now!

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
not active yet.
by active, they mean actively helping out

Fanta

Legendary Pika
latest

Hehehhah...ha...hahaHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.