Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I dont have my rank anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzorrogamer

I bought ' Legend ' rank 1 or 2 years ago but i dont have it anymore , anyone knows why?

OP
OP
Z

Zzorrogamer

Im pretty sure it was about one year ago , i bought it on skyblock while playing it with my friends i only played 2 - 3 days and then i stopped but now i thougt it was a waste of money if i stopped so i came back to play again with some friends but my rank is gone

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Hey DM me your in game name and also the proof of your donation / donation receipt.

Discord ID : Divyam#4761

You can also DM me on the forums.

OP
OP
Z

Zzorrogamer

Hey DM me your in game name and also the proof of your donation / donation receipt.

Discord ID : Divyam#4761

You can also DM me on the forums.
How do i find the receipt? I have never done this before because this has never happened?

OP
OP
Z

Zzorrogamer

I cant find the email? I payed with paysafe i think does that like make you dont get an email? Or is,it possible to delete the email because i might have ? Ill check my parents email in a few minutes but im pretty surei payed with my email

Ethopiq

Epic Pika
I have bought my rank with a paysafe card and i still have donation proof on my gmail. If you want your rank back contact a staff with donation proof. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.