Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I changed name and lost my rank

Syllph

My username was : supremedoor , And i changed it to Syllph, I was a god rank and when i tried to join the server it wants me to register again, I havent registered again because i lost my rank and stuff, I have confirmation of purchase if needed but im sure your logs can show that i had the rank. My disc is rgh#9999 if theres any updates pls, thanks

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
I'm surprised nobody has replied yet... anyway, this is because it is a cracked server. You will need to purchase a rank transfer. Stats will not be sent over, however.

Sufferent

Legendary Pika
My username was : supremedoor , And i changed it to Syllph, I was a god rank and when i tried to join the server it wants me to register again, I havent registered again because i lost my rank and stuff, I have confirmation of purchase if needed but im sure your logs can show that i had the rank. My disc is rgh#9999 if theres any updates pls, thanks
uhhhhhhhhhh the server also gives a broadcast about not changing ur ign

kipperchau

You can use a cracked Launcher (e.g. TLauncher, Salwyrr, MultiMC) to login with your old username and password to get ur stats back.

server doesnt support when you change your name dude -_------

14126482135 aaaaa just making sure this is 6 word