Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

i cant win

Welshcrafts

i dont want to pay $9000 for the top rank to beat people on a block game that i can just buy rise and win so im just going to buy rise and bhop on everyone with the matrix disabler because im not spending money on 1 server when i can spend less on all the servers
This is too much I cannot win EVER when i get into a fight with anyone with a rank even when they are total shit i get 10+ combos on them they dont even need to pot and theres me with regular armor and i get 2 tapped with a fire effect so when i finnaly get away from them they come back i am probbably gonna report this server to mojang for pay to win

OP
OP
W

Welshcrafts

its 13 attack damage against 8 what am i meant to do the money should get them some kits of course but having every kit i the game comined is just horrible for the rest of us who dont pay
on practice my kd is 3 to 1 and every time i lose its to people who have really high ping and i cant escape from them
here i can escape so i like this better than practice but then someone with a rank comes and ruins my day
im not going into teaming because its just no reason not to team and its always horrible

OP
OP
W

Welshcrafts

1645892060002.png what the fuck is this bow 1645892092896.pngeven the archers bow is worse YOU CAN DO BETTER
this is just too much of a difference for a kit thats not even meant for a bow

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
i dont want to pay $9000 for the top rank to beat people on a block game that i can just buy rise and win so im just going to buy rise and bhop on everyone with the matrix disabler because im not spending money on 1 server when i can spend less on all the servers
This is too much I cannot win EVER when i get into a fight with anyone with a rank even when they are total shit i get 10+ combos on them they dont even need to pot and theres me with regular armor and i get 2 tapped with a fire effect so when i finnaly get away from them they come back i am probbably gonna report this server to mojang for pay to win
The server already got reviewed by Mojang and it has already fixed the P2W features but yea i agree on you kit pvp is quite pay to win i suggest play practice its fun and there is a nice community

OP
OP
W

Welshcrafts

The server already got reviewed by Mojang and it has already fixed the P2W features but yea i agree on you kit pvp is quite pay to win i suggest play practice its fun and there is a nice community
ive played practice they have hackers everywhere and when i play against hackers they always beat me i get more losses then they dont take off the losses and now my kd is ruined i had a perfect 100 deaths now i have 102 because of 1 proven hacker

BuhBoy

Epic Pika
IGN
BuhBoy
All you need to do is Pvp properly, or best option is to buy Kit- vouchers!

iamlikeulikeme

Pika Member
ive played practice they have hackers everywhere and when i play against hackers they always beat me i get more losses then they dont take off the losses and now my kd is ruined i had a perfect 100 deaths now i have 102 because of 1 proven hacker
me : spend 0 money on this block game
also me : 12 ulti kits , 5 divines , 20 ulti+ bows , 14 cleavers , 5 ulti+ armors

alsooo me : 1 extra player vault , god rank , /fix all command