Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I can not register.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zymochka

I came to your server for the first time, wrote to the chat / login and password, but write that the password is not correct.

My nickname is Zymochka. Maybe someone registered me, but my license. What I should do?

Sorry for my english, I know it bad.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Contact Machaku about this, he made an announcment on Discord that if this were to happen to you, contact him.

zquizle

Banned
No don't type /login. You need to write /register (password) (password) :D

Last edited:

Machaku

Veteran
This simply means someone else already owns the account. Use a cracked launcher to log in with a different name

Machaku

Veteran
We're a cracked server, if someone takes your name then it's them who owns the name on the server

OP
OP
Z

Zymochka

We're a cracked server, if someone takes your name then it's them who owns the name on the server
@Machaku
Well, you can see this record with this nickname, if he has the privileges he bought, when he entered, maybe he is no longer an activist. If there are no rights, then you can delete or change the alias of it.

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
@Machaku
Well, you can see this record with this nickname, if he has the privileges he bought, when he entered, maybe he is no longer an activist. If there are no rights, then you can delete or change the alias of it.
We can't unregister an account like that because the person can maybe have a donator rank or other stuff and we know you own the premium account but someone else already registered on that ign so use another ign.

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
@AlphaPizza can you lock the thread as the person got his/her help or players wil randomly post and start farm posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.