Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I bought the lowest rank in skyblock ice can i transfer it over

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsgamelife

Hello guys i havent played for 6 months had some school issues and life problems and stuff but im back now i was suprised to see skyblock ice gone i had bought a rank there i was told to go to forum and i could have it transfered

WTFam

yes as long as you have buy craft proof you can contact deviate in ts, I think he's the one in charge of transferring ranks. so good luck :)

faydee

Veteran
Hello guys i havent played for 6 months had some school issues and life problems and stuff but im back now i was suprised to see skyblock ice gone i had bought a rank there i was told to go to forum and i could have it transfered
Get proof of the payment , if you payed with paypal there is 2 ways to get proof
1) go to google or any website you use as a email , then go to your account , then search for paypal in the search bar of your accounts and search for your payment
2) you can login to your paypal account and search for it from there after that screen shot the payment and send it to a staff member or create a support ticket
Hope I gave assistent :)

Status
Not open for further replies.