Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I am extremely enraged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeadMod

So, back in 2014 I got banned for staff impersonation. I make a ban appeal, waiting for my ban to be lifted; and I see that it had been denied. I believe I should be unbanned, because the staff member is no longer staff, and it has been so long. I don't believe that I should stay banned. The only thing I was told will be linked below in a screenshot.

Screenshot here:
d06d2d9bc93cb6c004b6993390e7250a.png

https://gyazo.com/d06d2d9bc93cb6c004b6993390e7250a

Not only did I get denied, but I got encouraged to evade my ban on an alternate account.

My question to you, is; why do you not accept bans from old staff members? Not worth your time? Too much work to deal with, or just too lazy? It's so annoying that I'm not able to be unbanned because a staff member is no longer with you. Do you treat every player like this, because it's simply outrageous. I believe this rule should be changed. It's not fair to members that were banned a long time ago.

Deviate

I believe everyone deserves a second chance and by making this post I hope you learnt from your mistake. If apart from that your history is clean I see no reason to unban you since you shouldve been officially warned first before being banned.

D

Deleted member 85

I don't know how to answer since this place changed hard, but what I'm going with by why they don't unban those banned by ancient staff members is because that person that banned you had the evidence to provide so it's like proving whether or not they should unban you or some shit.

But it's a 2014 ban and you do deserve a chance lmao.

Hoopless

Veteran
As we do to all people who are banned by ex-staff members even from the beginning of Pika-Network, We do not unban them. We have fair rules in that and we try to do our best to be fair to all players. If we unban someone than we have to be fair and unban all players who got banned by ex-staff. that means also recent hackers, people who tried to sell there account, etc.

That is the reason why we don't deal with it. its not because we aren't "lazy" or "we don't have time for it". we all put a lot of time into pika-network to help players and keep the server clean from rule-breakers.

So i hope i gave you a lot of information about your ban, Sorry but we have some rules.

OP
OP
HeadMod

HeadMod

As we do to all people who are banned by ex-staff members even from the beginning of Pika-Network, We do not unban them. We have fair rules in that and we try to do our best to be fair to all players. If we unban someone than we have to be fair and unban all players who got banned by ex-staff. that means also recent hackers, people who tried to sell there account, etc.

That is the reason why we don't deal with it. its not because we aren't "lazy" or "we don't have time for it". we all put a lot of time into pika-network to help players and keep the server clean from rule-breakers.

So i hope i gave you a lot of information about your ban, Sorry but we have some rules.
But you see, does that really make a lot of sense to you? Not giving someone another chance because the former staff member than banned him/her is no longer with you. To me, that's not fair. Saying what you just said, you could have a staff member go on a banning spree, ban 20 people wrongfully for hacks; and then resign without providing any proof for this. Would you still leave those 20 innocent people banned, or would you give them a second chance?

What I'm trying to say is I was a second chance. even though I really don't remember anything about this server, but I've been seeing it a lot lately. It looks fun and I'd really appreciate to try it. My family isn't in a good spot on money right now; so the alternate account the helper told me about (same with the unban pass) are out of the option. There's not really anything I can do to get on the server.

kayjune

They can have another chance any time they like, they just have to pay for it. There are very few rules that mean a ban right away, so they've usually had warnings - or they've done something bad enough to earn the ban anyway.
How hard is it to just not cheat/scam/break rules...

As for the money issues, it's a cracked server. you can get a free account and play...

OP
OP
HeadMod

HeadMod

They can have another chance any time they like, they just have to pay for it. There are very few rules that mean a ban right away, so they've usually had warnings - or they've done something bad enough to earn the ban anyway.
How hard is it to just not cheat/scam/break rules...

As for the money issues, it's a cracked server. you can get a free account and play...
I don't know how to go about getting one.

Deviate

The server is cracked so you don't need a new minecraft account for an alt account,
just a cracked launcher.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Cracked Launcher.... Really? Thats the.. nvm. Anyways get something like TLauncher, Shinigami Launcher something like that and use a different name on it.... Thats all you got to do... http://teamshiginima.com/update/3100.php
You won't have any thing from your past account (Probably won't have anything anyways from all the resets...)

Fanta

Legendary Pika
Even RyanK's bans are considered to be unbannable so good luck with that.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Oh yeah RyanK forgot bout whoever that idiot was... Oh wait the guy who almost destroyed everything on Pika.... Yeah... Why remember him anyways?

D

Deleted member 85

Fanta why do you bring up RyanK in situations like this

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
HeadMod

HeadMod

I'd still like to know if there's any chance I'm able to get unbanned, It's kind of annoying that I can't play on my main. It just doesn't feel the same.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Well you've been banned since 2014.... By Ex-Staff... I don't think there is any chance for you to be unbanned.... But still if you were you wouldn't have anything because of all the resets....

OP
OP
HeadMod

HeadMod

Well you've been banned since 2014.... By Ex-Staff... I don't think there is any chance for you to be unbanned.... But still if you were you wouldn't have anything because of all the resets....
I don't care at all about having stuff. I just don't like playing on accounts other than my own.

Fanta

Legendary Pika
Excepting the day when he banned everyone that was online on Creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.