Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Human Rights...

Are they Taking Your Rights?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
So everyone here has gone to school (Obviously...)
And at my school the rules are kinda messed up... ill point out one
No Phones (State Rules) I don't have a phone so i'm fine with this.
But they can take your phone away for having it out on a desk even...
So my question is this. Is this Taking away your human rights?
-Right To OwnerShip
-No One Can Take Away Your Rights
So if you have right to ownership then why can they take whats yours? also if that is true then aren't they taking away one of your rights?
Its just something one of my friends asked me and i wanted to know all of your opinions on it.

OP
OP
GWG_iKnowledge

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Ok thanks because one of my friends confused me with this question...

OP
OP
GWG_iKnowledge

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Its temporary... but if taken repetitive times yes it will be permanent.. And like i said i don't have or want a phone so i'm unaffected by the rule.

Skittlez13114

Not at all, having your phone out DURING class would be bad for you and the teacher, they have a whole class to teach and standards to meet. Their job is to ready you guys for whatever tests or life experiences you'll have. Having a phone out would just distract you from what's going on and force the teacher to turn their attention to you. You might not see it but not paying attention during class only hurts yourself in the long run, if you don't pay attention you won't magically know it later on in life, without being taught you would never know how to succeed.

OP
OP
GWG_iKnowledge

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hmmm but get this... No Phones is a School Board Policy right?
Yet my Gym Class (High School) has the policy No Computers right?
But guess what? EVERYONE IN THAT CLASS IS ON HIS/HER PHONE. And no one cares about it.. When a administrator walks in the Gym the Coach acts like he is enforcing the rule... Its funny but when Monday Comes ill show him all this and Hopefully he will Understand it... (My Friend is who im showing...)

XPumpkins

Pika Lover
Yes we do have the rights to own our items, but it's binded by the law ;
Basic law is for us to all get scholarship and to get scholarship, we must follow school's law, which is not to have our phones or "distraction tools" in school. Laws are complicated stuff.

OP
OP
GWG_iKnowledge

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
True Pumpkins... True but like i said i'm not affected by the rule (Gladly)

XPumpkins

Pika Lover
If you're prefect, you can have access to a lot of things and places, that's what I love about being a prefect.

Kyre

Banned
Hmmm but get this... No Phones is a School Board Policy right?
Yet my Gym Class (High School) has the policy No Computers right?
But guess what? EVERYONE IN THAT CLASS IS ON HIS/HER PHONE. And no one cares about it.. When a administrator walks in the Gym the Coach acts like he is enforcing the rule... Its funny but when Monday Comes ill show him all this and Hopefully he will Understand it... (My Friend is who im showing...)
GWG_iKnowledge. Your school's failure to uphold the School Board's standards and policies is not something you can do something about. And of course, when a school admin walks in the gym the Coach is gonna be "goody-two-shoes" about it. If someone was swearing on Pika, I'm about 84% sure they'd stop when an administrator was there. Unless, of course, it was Chry.

MouraThat

Veteran
Phones and human rights don't mix
Unfortunately this isn't breaching your human rights

Fangston

Epic Pika
Human rights are those fundamental rights which are given to every person irrespective of their caste, religion, color, language, etc.

Violations are rape, genocide, slavery, child labor, child marriage, etc.

Sorry. Just needed to prepare or my history and civics exams XD

OP
OP
GWG_iKnowledge

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Why are you guys posting here.. this thread was made a LONG time ago... meaning you guys are bumping..

Status
Not open for further replies.