Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Classic SkyBlock Huge Suggestions, Changes, Balancing, and Fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Username:
TryHardMarktin

Suggestion:
Huge Suggestions, Changes, Balancing, and Fixes

Detailed description:
Hello there, in this suggestion thread, I will be tackling the Classic SkyBlock’s changes for a potential reset as such the server is lacking any player activity on the game mode and has been lacking quite some reset over the past year. Now I may have less knowledge of how the game mode works but I did try my best to learn it and ask, observe, and compile the community's ideas and what they want to see for the next season.

We will split the topic into different categories, going through PvP, PvE, Pets, Minions, Economic, and many more changes that we think will benefit the server. We understood the news about not downgrading to a version and we adjusted to this by making possible things that could benefit the server.

PvP Balancing Changes

The combat system on this current season of Classic SkyBlock has become tedious for players to even enjoy doing so. It gives them a big amount of effort and time even killing a player. So here are some things that I have compiled that the community should deserve to have. And of course, the name Classic SkyBlock gives a vibe of being a normal game mode and not having too many overpowered weapons, armor, etc. Players simply play this game mode to experience normal gameplay.
  • Remove Shields
    • Shields are one factor that ruined the fun out of combat as such they gave a long period of fighting a player. And for people who have suggested a normal 1.8 combat, I believe that this will recreate an experience that they wish to have.
  • Revamping Potion
    • Some potions in the game are deemed annoying to have by another player and have been suggested to have a balance for it as well. One example is the Invisibility Potions where players are hidden among other players in the PvP Area camping for someone’s loot. However, some potions are useful to the players (Swiftness Potions, Strength, Fire Resistance). I think it is a good idea to limit the potions on the server to three.
  • Revamping Armor
    • Armors that are above the Protection VI are quite overpowered in a classic game mode. I think that we should only keep it at the limit of Protection VI and disable the netherrite armors. Disabling the netherrite feature is a feeling of being in a 1.8 game mode which people are demanding to have but of course, we just have to adjust.
  • Reworking the Supply Drops
    • There have been reports that supply drops have an inaccuracy with their timer, boxes left, when it ends, or whoever picked it up. I think that this is one minor fix that should be looked at. Supply Drops should also have brand new loot table drops adding kits and combat materials, etc.
    • In addition to this, a classic skyblock player stated that there shouldn’t be any booster drops on supply as it can be an unfair advantage for everyone. Mainly people camp for it.
  • Bringing back The Outpost
    • It seems like people missed the fun of combat gameplay and outpost is surely another reason needed to encourage players to compete in the game mode. Players stated that PvP had become a boring experience now.

Grinding Balancing Changes

Grinding in the current season had some issues to it. When it comes to grinding, there are some bugs reported and some issues that bugged the player itself.​
  • Reducing the requirements for the mob heads
    • With the new grinding style on the latest version, it has become a chore instead of being fun grinding for mobs that have a high amount of health. Examples of these mobs are Iron Golems, Guardians, and Endermen.
  • Fixing damages to Spawned Mobs
    • There is an ongoing glitch for players where they are taking damage from spawned mobs on their island. Some said that this affects their playstyle grinding.
    • In addition to this, the Pigman Spawner has been receiving a weird glitch on the player’s island where its spawner keeps disappearing from its value.
  • Improving the AntiCheat Detection on Player
    • People have been experiencing a lot of anti-cheat kicks going above a certain cps of grinding and some say it has become annoying to them having it. We know that this is easier said than done but we hope that there is a solution to this issue. They cant hit more than 10 cps or less due to the version of the server, so everyone could use an auto clicker without being detected, unlike OP SkyBlock when you go over 12-15 cps it automatically kicks you.

Economic Balancing Changes

The people have spoken about the economy of the game mode. It varied within different days, going overpriced day by day. One example stated is people started purchasing spawners at a cheap price making it useless for the whole server to even have. I think that when it comes to a game mode like this, there should be an increment for this purpose as spawners are one of the essentials in the game mode and should be more challenging to obtain with the means of making it expensive and somewhat hard to accomplish.​
  • Add an alternative value block for islands
    • What I meant by this statement is to remove the current system of spawners as values, instead of adding blocks, beacons, or something that counts as value. An example of this can be the following:
      • 1 Emerald Block placed could be a $9,000 value.
      • 1 Diamond Block placed could be a $6,000 value.
      • 1 Gold Block placed could be a $3,000 value.
      • 1 Iron Block placed could be a $1,500 value.
In addition to spawners being removed as the primary value of an island, there should be a rework to the spawner's g-kit by removing the blaze spawner from it and adding the mobs needed to obtain the blocks, Villagers, Silverfishes, Zombie Pigmen, and Iron Golems.​
  • Buffing the Crate Drops
    • In case the first suggestion gets accepted, I believe that there would be a use for other blocks now for value on the crate. This will encourage the player's usage of crate keys and could potentially have purchased from the store.
  • Replacing the sell wands with block wands
    • Similar to the last bullet, if ever the first suggestion gets accepted this will now be a new alternative for selling wands where minerals mined will be turned into blocks.
  • Limit the placing of chests, hoppers, and minions on islands.
    • I am talking about the Mining Hoppers, Mob Hoppers/Chests, and Minion Chest (More will be explained). This could be abused by purchasing a lot and earning income. I believe there should be an upgrade NPC that requires a currency amount to upgrade slots, and limits of placing them.
    • In addition to this suggestion, they should have an option of purchasing them in stacks as a quality of life changes.

Introduction to Candidates (Now on CSB)

Candidates (Mafia) on the OP Prison did quite give an impact on the player’s gameplay however it wasn’t quite advertised to the public. I believe that the Candidate System is ready to move on to other game modes on the server. Candidates are NPCs that will give Buffs/Neutral/Debuff Perks to the player when a majority has voted for it. I think that these small perks will help the CSB community have an engaging conversation on what possible perks they could have.​

Revamping the Pet System

Pets in the game mode are quite hard to obtain as such it only sells at a specific time of day and there are quite a lot of pets that are unexplained or complicated for the players to even discover. The pets on the server are quite rare and not even used normally by the community. As such I think that we should only generalize the pets into 5 categories.​
These categories could be the following:
  • PvE Pet (Player Vs Entity)
  • Grinding Pet (Spawners & Minions)
  • Skill Pet (Experiences & Skill Tree)
  • Farming Pet (For Farming Obviously)
  • Adventurer Pet (For The Labyrinth, That will be explained later)

Introduction to The Labyrinth (and PvE)

First, let’s start with the PvE System. I believe that in a newer version, Combat against players is quite “boring” for players to even do. So in this suggestion, I think we should give them a fun experience to try out instead of making them combat each other, make it a way of giving them PvE Mobs to fight.​

These mobs could drop the following items:
  • Value Blocks or Mineral Ores (For Island Value)
  • Minion Fuels (For Minions)
  • Rare Drops Enchant
  • Special Items or Cosmetic Items

Now let’s get into The Labyrinth part, what does this even mean?
The Labyrinth is a PvE Maze/Catacomb that players can access in a certain hour or could even be unlocked through a milestone done by all players of the server. They will only have 1 hour to be in this area.
This area will be filled with PvE Mobs and Supply Drops that players could access in a certain amount of minutes. The higher the rarity of the Supply Box, the longer it will take to be opened by players. PvP is disabled in this game mode as such only the PvE monsters will only damage you. You better watch out as they deal more damage than normal PvE Mobs.
The Rarity of a Supply Box and it’s time to open:
  • Common Supply Box - 1 minute to open
  • Rare Supply Box - 3 minutes to open
  • Legendary Supply Box - 5 minutes to open

Introduction to Skills & Skill Tree

The Skill has already been introduced in other game modes such as OP Prison. And I think adding this to the game mode will be quite interesting for the players to grind and try their best to challenge themselves. Here is a list of Skills I think should be added:​
  • Skill: Farming (Wheat and Others)
    • Increases the chance of farming fortune by x%.
  • Skill: Mining (Ores & Stones)
    • Increases the chance of mining fortune by x%.
    • Increases the chance of getting a full block by x%.
  • Skill: Grinding (Spawner Mobs)
    • Increases the chance of Spawner mob drops by x%.
    • Increases the spawner speed by x%.
  • Skill: PvE (PvE Mobs)
    • Increases the chance of PvE mob drops by x%.
  • Skill: Exploring (The Labyrinth)
    • Increases the chance of higher tier reward of Supply Box drop by x%.
  • Skill: Combat (PvP)
    • Increases the chance of dropping a player's head by x%.
    • Increases the defense of the player’s armor by x%.
  • Skill: Companionship (Pets & Minions)
    • Grants more pet experience to level up, and more boost for pets by x%.
    • Decreases the minion output second by x%.

Introduction to Minions

Minions are a brand new type of spawner that will help you with the mining experience as they will provide minerals you can use to win your way to the island value. Minions’ output can be increased by upgrading it, increasing your skill, using a pet, electing a specific candidate, or even fueling it with PvE Mob Drops!​

Similar to the OP SkyBlock experience here will be the different types of minions that you can access.
Note: I believe that the pricing, requirements, and output should be balanced into a “Classic” state for the game mode.
UbUomN9zQaA4M5GLZQagvMJhfHgYvSMuHHuuPqxe4yiJI9kQAEWTV_wIndSctzJ93vfHXyfqrkRYniSxwESaOlIhXOuYlYeehRHYEhBXNp4WexjsjSWsi8om38xXDpHGxJ6Tn6gr

Minor Changes, Features, Fixes

• Adding Payout competition for the server to encourage players in returning to the game mode. No one is interested in playing the latest version and the current season as such didn’t leave great feedback to the community.​
  • Adding more cosmetics, and special items to the server.
    • (Custom Music Disc, Tags, More Hats, Admin Items that are purely cosmetic).
  • Allowing the [Private] for chest sign to restrict access from other island members.​
  • Kits and G-Kits are being placed as vouchers and containers
  • Adding /delivery or the /gift command
  • Adding the /goldshop
  • Milestone for the Players to grind and achieve​
  • Improvement on /level with better rewards and battle pass (Booster, Special Item, Fuels).​

Reason(s):
Like I said at the beginning of the thread, Classic Skyblock had become an unpopular game mode due to its lack of competitiveness and version being set to the latest. I have tried my best to reach out to the players who still play this game mode and people who had knowledge of this game and I have added my insights, and ideas to it as well.

I hope that soon enough, we will get an announcement of resetting the game for everyone to enjoy again. More inputs will be added soon if you have any comments, or feedback you may leave them here, thank you, everyone, for taking your time reading this thread!

Last edited:

Tihispap

Great Reporter
+1
No need to give any reason for such reaction. Classic skyblock has to get updated NOW!!!

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
Upvoted
Marktin's suggestions are always awesome and it feels like a complete changelog not gonna lie.
Classic Skyblock really need a reset soon, when it get a reset i will definitely play it as one of my main gamemodes.

xx_Ked_xx

Great Reporter
+1 Agreeing with all of the suggestions stated above, I finally want to have some fun on my beloved gamemode.

moxito

Pika Lover
Username:
TryHardMarktin

Suggestion:
Huge Suggestions, Changes, Balancing, and Fixes

Detailed description:
Hello there, in this suggestion thread, I will be tackling the Classic SkyBlock’s changes for a potential reset as such the server is lacking any player activity on the game mode and has been lacking quite some reset over the past year. Now I may have less knowledge of how the game mode works but I did try my best to learn it and ask, observe, and compile the community's ideas and what they want to see for the next season.

We will split the topic into different categories, going through PvP, PvE, Pets, Minions, Economic, and many more changes that we think will benefit the server. We understood the news about not downgrading to a version and we adjusted to this by making possible things that could benefit the server.

PvP Balancing Changes

The combat system on this current season of Classic SkyBlock has become tedious for players to even enjoy doing so. It gives them a big amount of effort and time even killing a player. So here are some things that I have compiled that the community should deserve to have. And of course, the name Classic SkyBlock gives a vibe of being a normal game mode and not having too many overpowered weapons, armor, etc. Players simply play this game mode to experience normal gameplay.
  • Remove Shields
    • Shields are one factor that ruined the fun out of combat as such they gave a long period of fighting a player. And for people who have suggested a normal 1.8 combat, I believe that this will recreate an experience that they wish to have.
  • Revamping Potion
    • Some potions in the game are deemed annoying to have by another player and have been suggested to have a balance for it as well. One example is the Invisibility Potions where players are hidden among other players in the PvP Area camping for someone’s loot. However, some potions are useful to the players (Swiftness Potions, Strength, Fire Resistance). I think it is a good idea to limit the potions on the server to three.
  • Revamping Armor
    • Armors that are above the Protection VI are quite overpowered in a classic game mode. I think that we should only keep it at the limit of Protection VI and disable the netherrite armors. Disabling the netherrite feature is a feeling of being in a 1.8 game mode which people are demanding to have but of course, we just have to adjust.
  • Reworking the Supply Drops
    • There have been reports that supply drops have an inaccuracy with their timer, boxes left, when it ends, or whoever picked it up. I think that this is one minor fix that should be looked at. Supply Drops should also have brand new loot table drops adding kits and combat materials, etc.
    • In addition to this, a classic skyblock player stated that there shouldn’t be any booster drops on supply as it can be an unfair advantage for everyone. Mainly people camp for it.
  • Bringing back The Outpost
    • It seems like people missed the fun of combat gameplay and outpost is surely another reason needed to encourage players to compete in the game mode. Players stated that PvP had become a boring experience now.

Grinding Balancing Changes

Grinding in the current season had some issues to it. When it comes to grinding, there are some bugs reported and some issues that bugged the player itself.​
  • Reducing the requirements for the mob heads
    • With the new grinding style on the latest version, it has become a chore instead of being fun grinding for mobs that have a high amount of health. Examples of these mobs are Iron Golems, Guardians, and Endermen.
  • Fixing damages to Spawned Mobs
    • There is an ongoing glitch for players where they are taking damage from spawned mobs on their island. Some said that this affects their playstyle grinding.
    • In addition to this, the Pigman Spawner has been receiving a weird glitch on the player’s island where its spawner keeps disappearing from its value.
  • Improving the AntiCheat Detection on Player
    • People have been experiencing a lot of anti-cheat kicks going above a certain cps of grinding and some say it has become annoying to them having it. We know that this is easier said than done but we hope that there is a solution to this issue. They cant hit more than 10 cps or less due to the version of the server, so everyone could use an auto clicker without being detected, unlike OP SkyBlock when you go over 12-15 cps it automatically kicks you.

Economic Balancing Changes

The people have spoken about the economy of the game mode. It varied within different days, going overpriced day by day. One example stated is people started purchasing spawners at a cheap price making it useless for the whole server to even have. I think that when it comes to a game mode like this, there should be an increment for this purpose as spawners are one of the essentials in the game mode and should be more challenging to obtain with the means of making it expensive and somewhat hard to accomplish.​
  • Add an alternative value block for islands
    • What I meant by this statement is to remove the current system of spawners as values, instead of adding blocks, beacons, or something that counts as value. An example of this can be the following:
      • 1 Emerald Block placed could be a $9,000 value.
      • 1 Diamond Block placed could be a $6,000 value.
      • 1 Gold Block placed could be a $3,000 value.
      • 1 Iron Block placed could be a $1,500 value.
In addition to spawners being removed as the primary value of an island, there should be a rework to the spawner's g-kit by removing the blaze spawner from it and adding the mobs needed to obtain the blocks, Villagers, Silverfishes, Zombie Pigmen, and Iron Golems.​
  • Buffing the Crate Drops
    • In case the first suggestion gets accepted, I believe that there would be a use for other blocks now for value on the crate. This will encourage the player's usage of crate keys and could potentially have purchased from the store.
  • Replacing the sell wands with block wands
    • Similar to the last bullet, if ever the first suggestion gets accepted this will now be a new alternative for selling wands where minerals mined will be turned into blocks.
  • Limit the placing of chests, hoppers, and minions on islands.
    • I am talking about the Mining Hoppers, Mob Hoppers/Chests, and Minion Chest (More will be explained). This could be abused by purchasing a lot and earning income. I believe there should be an upgrade NPC that requires a currency amount to upgrade slots, and limits of placing them.
    • In addition to this suggestion, they should have an option of purchasing them in stacks as a quality of life changes.

Introduction to Candidates (Now on CSB)

Candidates (Mafia) on the OP Prison did quite give an impact on the player’s gameplay however it wasn’t quite advertised to the public. I believe that the Candidate System is ready to move on to other game modes on the server. Candidates are NPCs that will give Buffs/Neutral/Debuff Perks to the player when a majority has voted for it. I think that these small perks will help the CSB community have an engaging conversation on what possible perks they could have.​

Revamping the Pet System

Pets in the game mode are quite hard to obtain as such it only sells at a specific time of day and there are quite a lot of pets that are unexplained or complicated for the players to even discover. The pets on the server are quite rare and not even used normally by the community. As such I think that we should only generalize the pets into 5 categories.​
These categories could be the following:
  • PvE Pet (Player Vs Entity)
  • Grinding Pet (Spawners & Minions)
  • Skill Pet (Experiences & Skill Tree)
  • Farming Pet (For Farming Obviously)
  • Adventurer Pet (For The Labyrinth, That will be explained later)

Introduction to The Labyrinth (and PvE)

First, let’s start with the PvE System. I believe that in a newer version, Combat against players is quite “boring” for players to even do. So in this suggestion, I think we should give them a fun experience to try out instead of making them combat each other, make it a way of giving them PvE Mobs to fight.​

These mobs could drop the following items:
  • Value Blocks or Mineral Ores (For Island Value)
  • Minion Fuels (For Minions)
  • Rare Drops Enchant
  • Special Items or Cosmetic Items

Now let’s get into The Labyrinth part, what does this even mean?
The Labyrinth is a PvE Maze/Catacomb that players can access in a certain hour or could even be unlocked through a milestone done by all players of the server. They will only have 1 hour to be in this area.
This area will be filled with PvE Mobs and Supply Drops that players could access in a certain amount of minutes. The higher the rarity of the Supply Box, the longer it will take to be opened by players. PvP is disabled in this game mode as such only the PvE monsters will only damage you. You better watch out as they deal more damage than normal PvE Mobs.
The Rarity of a Supply Box and it’s time to open:
  • Common Supply Box - 1 minute to open
  • Rare Supply Box - 3 minutes to open
  • Legendary Supply Box - 5 minutes to open

Introduction to Skills & Skill Tree

The Skill has already been introduced in other game modes such as OP Prison. And I think adding this to the game mode will be quite interesting for the players to grind and try their best to challenge themselves. Here is a list of Skills I think should be added:​
  • Skill: Farming (Wheat and Others)
    • Increases the chance of farming fortune by x%.
  • Skill: Mining (Ores & Stones)
    • Increases the chance of mining fortune by x%.
    • Increases the chance of getting a full block by x%.
  • Skill: Grinding (Spawner Mobs)
    • Increases the chance of Spawner mob drops by x%.
    • Increases the spawner speed by x%.
  • Skill: PvE (PvE Mobs)
    • Increases the chance of PvE mob drops by x%.
  • Skill: Exploring (The Labyrinth)
    • Increases the chance of higher tier reward of Supply Box drop by x%.
  • Skill: Combat (PvP)
    • Increases the chance of dropping a player's head by x%.
    • Increases the defense of the player’s armor by x%.
  • Skill: Companionship (Pets & Minions)
    • Grants more pet experience to level up, and more boost for pets by x%.
    • Decreases the minion output second by x%.

Introduction to Minions

Minions are a brand new type of spawner that will help you with the mining experience as they will provide minerals you can use to win your way to the island value. Minions’ output can be increased by upgrading it, increasing your skill, using a pet, electing a specific candidate, or even fueling it with PvE Mob Drops!​

Similar to the OP SkyBlock experience here will be the different types of minions that you can access.
Note: I believe that the pricing, requirements, and output should be balanced into a “Classic” state for the game mode.
UbUomN9zQaA4M5GLZQagvMJhfHgYvSMuHHuuPqxe4yiJI9kQAEWTV_wIndSctzJ93vfHXyfqrkRYniSxwESaOlIhXOuYlYeehRHYEhBXNp4WexjsjSWsi8om38xXDpHGxJ6Tn6gr

Minor Changes, Features, Fixes

• Adding Payout competition for the server to encourage players in returning to the game mode. No one is interested in playing the latest version and the current season as such didn’t leave great feedback to the community.​
  • Adding more cosmetics, and special items to the server.
    • (Custom Music Disc, Tags, More Hats, Admin Items that are purely cosmetic).
  • Allowing the [Private] for chest sign to restrict access from other island members.​
  • Kits and G-Kits are being placed as vouchers and containers
  • Adding /delivery or the /gift command
  • Adding the /goldshop
  • Milestone for the Players to grind and achieve​
  • Improvement on /level with better rewards and battle pass (Booster, Special Item, Fuels).​

Reason(s):
Like I said at the beginning of the thread, Classic Skyblock had become an unpopular game mode due to its lack of competitiveness and version being set to the latest. I have tried my best to reach out to the players who still play this game mode and people who had knowledge of this game and I have added my insights, and ideas to it as well.

I hope that soon enough, we will get an announcement of resetting the game for everyone to enjoy again. More inputs will be added soon if you have any comments, or feedback you may leave them here, thank you, everyone, for taking your time reading this thread!
Great suggestion. But, about the pvp, its true, op drops should not be a thing but removing something thats part of vanila pvp system like shields, potions or netherite armor is absurd and a bad idea since most of the people who try 1.16 pvp are looking for new unique expiriance, simply making it just like 1.8 and removing all of the features that make 1.16 unique is no good . Everything else should definetly be added. Overall +1 from me

OP
OP
TryHardMarktin

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Great suggestion. But, about the pvp, its true, op drops should not be a thing but removing something thats part of vanila pvp system like shields, potions or netherite armor is absurd and a bad idea since most of the people who try 1.16 pvp are looking for new unique expiriance, simply making it just like 1.8 and removing all of the features that make 1.16 unique is no good . Everything else should definetly be added. Overall +1 from me
Hello there, thank you for that wonderful feedback about my suggestion. First off, I would like to state more details on why I thought this would be a good idea.

Some players made complaints about the combat gameplay being too long, boring and more and they rather play 1.8 combat instead of the newer version but obviously, as developer JustThiemo stated, there will be no downgrading to a new version as such I had to come up with an alternative to this dilemma and made just adjustments that I think players should like.

I have seen complaints about the Invisibility potions being annoying for players on pvp areas and other potions.

For netherite, there's knockback changes and of course they are much more durable than diamond meaning they are more likely going to make pvp longer.

Shields are also part of this problem although they can be countered by axes, I still think it will take them much time for players to pvp with. These mechanics did not exist on 1.8.9 so I assumed thid won't be a big change for most players.

Except for the part that they need to log in a higher version, sadly.

moxito

Pika Lover
Hello there, thank you for that wonderful feedback about my suggestion. First off, I would like to state more details on why I thought this would be a good idea.

Some players made complaints about the combat gameplay being too long, boring and more and they rather play 1.8 combat instead of the newer version but obviously, as developer JustThiemo stated, there will be no downgrading to a new version as such I had to come up with an alternative to this dilemma and made just adjustments that I think players should like.

I have seen complaints about the Invisibility potions being annoying for players on pvp areas and other potions.

For netherite, there's knockback changes and of course they are much more durable than diamond meaning they are more likely going to make pvp longer.

Shields are also part of this problem although they can be countered by axes, I still think it will take them much time for players to pvp with. These mechanics did not exist on 1.8.9 so I assumed thid won't be a big change for most players.

Except for the part that they need to log in a higher version, sadly
Shields arent the reason fights take forever. The real reason is that its imposible to kill someone without breaking their armor witch in this map doing that alone is simply imposible. Everyone carries wayy too much armor, armor in witch u take bearly any damage and to add to that healing items are way to easy to get aswell. Problem is that everything overpowered for pvp is too easy to get.
As for invis potions i think its a good adition to pvp. Simply because it gives more chances to survive when 50 people atack you by blending in. But i do think that it should be removed since pvp is a tosic place where people abuse and use cheats alot and most of the times its hard to report a player if he is using an invisibility potion.

OP
OP
TryHardMarktin

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Shields arent the reason fights take forever. The real reason is that its imposible to kill someone without breaking their armor witch in this map doing that alone is simply imposible. Everyone carries wayy too much armor, armor in witch u take bearly any damage and to add to that healing items are way to easy to get aswell. Problem is that everything overpowered for pvp is too easy to get.
As for invis potions i think its a good adition to pvp. Simply because it gives more chances to survive when 50 people atack you by blending in. But i do think that it should be removed since pvp is a tosic place where people abuse and use cheats alot and most of the times its hard to report a player if he is using an invisibility potion.
I greatly understand your point even more now, thank you for giving your insights about these features again. Also please use the upvote button in order to support the other suggestions you find interesting, thank you! 😁

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
Probably the least P2W game mode other than survival , would be sad to see this game mode go

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
It's been down for 2 week so I don't really thonk it's a gamemode

Diamond_Gamerzz

Great Reporter
It's been down for 2 week so I don't really thonk it's a gamemode
I am pretty sure it's down for reset or Something like that, if it has a section in the pika quick search list that means it's a gamemode. It's popularity and uptime doesn't change the fact that it's a gamemode. It's just less popular.

ChaosGaming0001

Epic Pika
Upvoted
Great suggestion tho there is a problem with candidates, it shouldn't be added as there is 2 main PvP teams in csb Nemesis and Rampage both having their own allies and if both of the teams ask their members and allies to vote a person then it will be unfair for other players who dosent have a team. And each team can create a alt no one will know who that guy is and the team with most alts wins

OP
OP
TryHardMarktin

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Upvoted
Great suggestion tho there is a problem with candidates, it shouldn't be added as there is 2 main PvP teams in csb Nemesis and Rampage both having their own allies and if both of the teams ask their members and allies to vote a person then it will be unfair for other players who dosent have a team. And each team can create a alt no one will know who that guy is and the team with most alts wins
Hello there, the Candidate System where you vote for perks is only available to players who link their account from PikaNetwork's Discord and their Email Address on the server. Therefore, they cannot create alt accounts that easily to vote. And that's the point of Candidates, to create a Democratic decision for the whole server. Of course, there are consequences or debuffs on what will players pick as their candidate.

ChaosGaming0001

Epic Pika
Hello there, the Candidate System where you vote for perks is only available to players who link their account from PikaNetwork's Discord and their Email Address on the server. Therefore, they cannot create alt accounts that easily to vote. And that's the point of Candidates, to create a Democratic decision for the whole server. Of course, there are consequences or debuffs on what will players pick as their candidate.
Alright then thanks for making a huge suggestion for csb

Status
Not open for further replies.