Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How's the new season?

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
I haven't really had an opportunity to play the new season of SkyMines yet, so I wanted to hear from you guys on what it's like!
Is it cool or nah? From the suggestions which got accepted in gonna guess it's awesome but opinions may vary, so let me know if you liked it!

crimson4all

I haven't really had an opportunity to play the new season of SkyMines yet, so I wanted to hear from you guys on what it's like!
Is it cool or nah? From the suggestions which got accepted in gonna guess it's awesome but opinions may vary, so let me know if you liked it!
pretty good, but full of bugs, like the genetor in shop doesnt open? the playtimereward bug when u quit the game it resets and the shop quest when u need to buy 750$ worth of items also doesnt work. most of all the upgrades are much harder, not talking about the overworld upgrade ores, i get the idea of collections but the nether is reaally hard like right of the bat u need 1.5 epic netherite just to upgrade to eff 1? its really unfair u gotta mine at least 7h straight to get to eff 3. over all its more fun, might need to add bosses, skins and missions. just hope they dont take away the skins armor and purchased things in the next reset lol

MAX11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
pretty good but P2W as heck

MAX11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
lmfao for real a fact
I mean like, pay and get keys to get skins which let you have 2x of everything. Get the max rank to get a kit which gets you all the items u need to get max tools and set. + you need a rank if you want your items to be absolutely maxed. Get super op generators from p2s (crates). Dominate every game and get 2x the beacons as you got skin making you p2w to win the payouts.

bestproplay2

Epic Pika
IGN
bestproplay2
pretty good, but full of bugs, like the genetor in shop doesnt open? the playtimereward bug when u quit the game it resets and the shop quest when u need to buy 750$ worth of items also doesnt work. most of all the upgrades are much harder, not talking about the overworld upgrade ores, i get the idea of collections but the nether is reaally hard like right of the bat u need 1.5 epic netherite just to upgrade to eff 1? its really unfair u gotta mine at least 7h straight to get to eff 3. over all its more fun, might need to add bosses, skins and missions. just hope they dont take away the skins armor and purchased things in the next reset lol
i made a bug report on the quest of buying items and they said nothing is wrong... like what the heck