Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How well you are known

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hmmmmm all guns, and that ridiculous sharp 50 sword... trying to remember but see i have short term memory loss.... Especially when i try and remember something my brain just shuts down... Ill see if i can remember...

faydee

Veteran
Hmmmmm all guns, and that ridiculous sharp 50 sword... trying to remember but see i have short term memory loss.... Especially when i try and remember something my brain just shuts down... Ill see if i can remember...
Maybe you will remmber those players i was friends with them ( ggal , dadomainer , minecrafter , franko , ... )

ali99

Epic Pika
opticlulz: 11/10 the person who became staff on his first week XD

superdano 6.78

epic 100/10 XD

ali99

Epic Pika
1/100

I srsly dont know u even through u r famous in the pika community...I never met u...btw I just realised(yet discovered) that u r a girl.... XD
I just know u r a staff XD

sorry :p

Last edited:

SpenceC

Pika Member
6.9 for ali, see u alot on the forums yet not on the server. I think I already said it but 8.2 for salwaswemi, one of the helper I see quite a few times on the server, also alot of posts on the forums have your comment.

SpenceC

Pika Member
6.9 for Ashkar, already stated for superdano, 9.5 for iKnowledge ( see u alot on the forums, like "ALOT" but not on the server ) ,9.7 for EpicBanter ( a good staff and active on the forums, yet not seeing you much on the server ) 9.4 for Rocky ( Eyyyyyyyy ).

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
6.9 for Ashkar, already stated for superdano, 9.5 for iKnowledge ( see u alot on the forums, like "ALOT" but not on the server ) ,9.7 for EpicBanter ( a good staff and active on the forums, yet not seeing you much on the server ) 9.4 for Rocky ( Eyyyyyyyy ).
Yeah... i's mostly on prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.