Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How was your year in Pika Network in 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
Hi Guys!

Well, i just wanna know how was your year in 2016 here in Pika Network? Just wanna ask since Im gonna make a video of all your replies / reviews about Pika in the year 2016. A short message or long message is okaay. You can add pictures of you in Pika as well. Ofc, you decide if you wanted to be negative or positive. But its very recommended to be positive so your reply can be featured in the upcoming video :) You can mention best staffs, best people who are with you, best server, best anything! For staffs, reply that you became a staff this year 2016! Or any others. So cmon! Dont forget to tag and add pictures :)

- Accepting replies until December 29 (Or extended, Dec 30) -

Hope you all be featured in the video!

ruzyxo

Veteran
for me its bad,
alot of changes happened in pika which ruined the server.
*- It's my opinion ofcourse.

ZoomInOut

ME? umm i joined pika on 2016 summer and i enjoyed playing on pika :D

om telolet om

DODE2K

Veteran
2016 was the year that i first joined the forums community (i joined pika back at 2015 but i wasn't active on forums back then)
2016 was the year that i started to make some friends here on the server and i have to admit that the community is not that bad as some people say
There was a lot of negative thing in 2016 about Pika like the resignation of a lot of staff members and Pika getting DDOSED and the amount of lag on the server and others and i hope that 2017 will be a good year for pika
From my opinion this is the Best of 2016
Best Helper: @XxTheMeteorxX_
Best Mod : @Robin Nijmeijer and he deserved to be Admin
Best Admin: @TheBearKingHD
Best Head Admin :can't decide they barely get online
Best developer : @Whitei520 and also others but idk thats what i saw
Best Staff Member of pika for the year 2016 : @TheBearKingHD
Best Owner :They are all bad :p ...... jk
Best Server: also can't decide maybe (OPSB)
Best PvPer: @umz2k9 / TheOPMinecrafter
Most Friendly person : @Littlezkim <3
Most people i enjoyed talking to : @Davidva , @Hoopless ,@GWG_iKnowledge and others but can't remember right now
My bae : @II_DragonBoy_II
The Best pika member Of 2016 is:..........to be Continued Idk give me a reason that will make you the best member of 2016
idk if i forgot something

Last edited:

Jeear

Legendary Pika
march-april was very fun with @Nanidato, @Xarary, @Apple, @Poison_Mackeral @Thea, @/summon dano from GC/ and others (sorry for those who weren't mentioned) in Creative with all those swearing, dirty talks, and talking s**t lol. Some of them wouldn't probably be able to read this not because they're illiterate but because most of them have quit (I have as well) lol
Before that I played CSB and it was practically boring near the end with lots of tp-trappers.

oMeteor

Veteran
Last edited:

Melios444

Banned
It was a great year, Worked my way to Global helper, I loved helping people and getting rid of these hackers, I've got known between the community, I'm really happy that i got to be one of the staff team/community, Love you all.
Meteor4President

Zach_Loves_MC

Banned
My year was great! I met new people and I got a few of my IRL friends on! It was sad to see @Boomclaw go but I still love pika and its community!

2016 was the year that i first joined the forums community (i joined pika back at 2015 but i wasn't active on forums back then)
2016 was the year that i started to make some friends here on the server and i have to admit that the community is not that bad as some people say
There was a lot of negative thing in 2016 about Pika like the resignation of a lot of staff members and Pika getting DDOSED and the amount of lag on the server and others and i hope that 2017 will be a good year for pika
Best PvPer: @umz2k9 / TheOPMinecrafter
<3 :O

Status
Not open for further replies.