Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to survive underwater without any potions!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidva

Veteran
Dude stop promoting this thread. You do not have to reply 4 times to keep it alive. Its seen as post farming and spamming. Btw the video doesnt have information most people need to know and most of them already know it.

OP
OP
N

NonStopLord

Pika Lover
Dude stop promoting this thread. You do not have to reply 4 times to keep it alive. Its seen as post farming and spamming. Btw the video doesnt have information most people need to know and most of them already know it.
why dont we jsut say that the members of this forum are lazy to see some posts???

JChan

Epic Pika
why dont we jsut say that the members of this forum are lazy to see some posts???
Staff members do see posts but they don't reply to it. They have more important things to do than looking at the "offtopic" section of the forum

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Oh buzz off. Yar back again?! The vid is shit quality expand everybody already knows this AND your an annoying spammer. Gtfo ugh

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
God damn the recorder of the video is lagging hard, guessing the FPS is below 5.
And I can't believe I wasted 3 minutes of my life on this ._.

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Calm down xD
oh no, this attitude is completely normal on all of his posts. He's just a failed youtuber with a PC bought off the black market for 1 dollar trying to make money with shitty videos of shitty quality with his shitty 1 dollar pc that have already been made, only then not laggy. But then again, he is eleven so maybe it'll hit him sometime soon that this ain't gonna work.

dang dats a lot of shitty xD

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
See about that: 'this forum' isn't just a forum for idiots like you to advertise your videos that have already been made on. 'This forum' is the forum of a minecraft server just so you know. For the players who play that minecraft servers, not for you.

Haters gonna hate but your not welcome here. Please leave...

OP
OP
N

NonStopLord

Pika Lover
See about that: 'this forum' isn't just a forum for idiots like you to advertise your videos that have already been made on. 'This forum' is the forum of a minecraft server just so you know. For the players who play that minecraft servers, not for you.

Haters gonna hate but your not welcome here. Please leave...
LEL WHO ARE U TO TELL ME TO LEAVE???
come in factions and 1vs 1 me without hacks nub ..... U only hack and kill people guess auotban on GC should ban u

OP
OP
N

NonStopLord

Pika Lover
You mad bro. Imzspeedy is more populair around here without playing than you with.
he is popular here but no a cares a damn about him on GC cuz he
1. hacks
2. abusses
3. doesnt have common sense
4. jokes on shaking the toy
LMFAO NUB!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.