Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to spot a fdp (hacked client) user

FDP client is a hacked client that is quite commonly used on fdp client, and you can use this advice to report hackers and get them banned.
The client can randomly generate cracked accounts, and whenever they are generated, the username is F(Random)D(Random)P
Another server called blocksmc has patched this and I think pikanetwork can do the same.

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
FDP client is a hacked client that is quite commonly used on fdp client, and you can use this advice to report hackers and get them banned.
The client can randomly generate cracked accounts, and whenever they are generated, the username is F(Random)D(Random)P
Another server called blocksmc has patched this and I think pikanetwork can do the same.
what about vape users? and other hacked clients?

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
I thought fdp was like 1 individual user using alt accounts to keep coming back to cheat.

XMusnaw01

Pika Lover
he said pika can do the same rly do u think so ? after more Than 4 months of hackers they still idnt got a new ati cheat and bans ranked players who are helping them to grow and stuf the only thing i can expect from pika is that it will become worst with time and ever getting better

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
we found the sherlock holmes of pikanetwork!!! this improved my whole real life and gave me more knowledge of this so called FDP client catching!!111