Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to play OP-Skyblock?

Bhopped

So I'm going to teach how to play OP-Skyblock.
I can't seem to find new cracked players to join my island.

Useful commands and references:
- "/levels" - Do it! Fairy set is good if you don't have a grinding sword, as it gives 3.0x the experience.
- "/is top" - Show's your island worth, and how much your spawners are making you.
- "/mobcoins help" - Get enchanted zombie spawners if you're new, and grind these out. Every time you see a new higher mob coin purchase available in "/transfer", have a minimum of those coins (/transfer has command vouchers).
- "/blackmarket" - Buy money boosters.
- "/skills" - Cool perks to grind on.

How to play (Road to an easy top 3 payout)
1. Do your levels.
- You get a fairy set.
- Wizard key.
- Fly command voucher (I have seen this go get advertised for 100mill experience).
- Pets.
2. Start placing all your spawners (accordingly to your /is top).
- The only ways to climb /is top is increasing your island's worth: placing spawners, and doing /comp. Check your /is top to see how much your island will increase in worth every 12 hours.
3. Grind and sell experience, if you don't feel like going to mineworld.
- Since you're grinding, trade everything into mobcoins actively. Or you can trade them all at the end.

Since you're on the forums:
- You can advertise buying enchanted ores. And whenever a person uses a global booster, use a blackmarket booster. As a result, you can start selling each chest worth of items for 5x. For example, one stack of enchanted gold can be sold for 56 million at your shop. Then you can sell for 76800000 million, and make a 20 million profit. Each chest is an one billion dollar profit.

Thank you! I quit. Please only post helpful stuff... If I haven't thought about it while playing.

Bumsheesh

- "/levels" - Do it! Fairy set is good if you don't have a grinding sword, as it gives 3.0x the experience.
- "/is top" - Show's your island worth, and how much your spawners are making you.
- "/mobcoins help" - Get enchanted zombie spawners if you're new, and grind these out. Every time you see a new higher mob coin purchase available in "/transfer", have a minimum of those coins (/transfer has command vouchers).

1. Do your levels.
- You get a fairy set.
- Wizard key.
- Fly command voucher (I have seen this go get advertised for 100mill experience).
- Pets.
- The only ways to climb /is top is increasing your island's worth: placing spawners, and doing /comp. Check your /is top to see how much your island will increase in worth every 12 hours.
- Since you're grinding, trade everything into mobcoins actively. Or you can trade them all at the end.

- You can advertise buying enchanted ores. And whenever a person uses a global booster, use a blackmarket booster. As a result, you can start selling each chest worth of items for 5x. For example, one stack of enchanted gold can be sold for 56 million at your shop. Then you can sell for 76800000 million, and make a 20 million profit. Each chest is an one billion dollar profit.

Thank you! I quit. Please only post helpful stuff... If I haven't thought about it while playing.
Is Sellwands working on Enchanted Ores?

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter

1. Do your levels.
- You get a fairy set.
- Wizard key.
- Pets.

Really Helpful, As someone that's going to try more gamemodes, This guide will get me started.