Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to play factions?

Zoming

Epic Pika
What the objective? What i do? IDK i want to play, it seems cool...

moxxy17

Banned
Hey Zoming.
Currently, Factions is dead, and in desperate need of a reset. But OPFactions will probably be reset in a month. Old_P made a thread on how to play OPFactions if you would like to read that you can here. https://pika-network.net/threads/op-faction-help-updated-2002-07-26.97398/
That goes deep into how to play factions, but if you would like a simple explanation, I will provide one here.

When Factions starts everyone tries to get a Corner Claim. A Corner Claim is a base on the edge of the map where you only have to build 2 sides of walls making it easier to make your base. There are also border claims where you have to build 3 sides of walls.
At the beginning, there is a 7-day grace, where NO explosives work. After the 7 days, TNT gets enabled and you can go raid other bases with cannons. The goal is to get the most value on F-TOP which is achievable by placing as many spawners you can inside of your claims.
At the end of every 2 weeks, there is a payout, F-Top 1 receives 75 euro buycraft. F-Top 2 receives 50 euro buycraft. And F-Top 3 receives 20 euro buycraft.
After 4 payouts, there is a final payout, with PayPal rewards and buycraft.
After the 10th week/70th day #1 Faction gets 250 Euro Paypal, 175 Euro Buycraft.
#2 Faction receives 100 euro paypal, and 100 euro buycraft.
#3 Faction receives 100 euro buycraft.

Hopefully, this helped, if you have any more questions, do not be afraid to ask.

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
In short, u need to increase ur faction value. These values include spawners, chest, dragon egg, and hoppers. The highest top 3 wins coupons from the owner to buy items from the store. To gain value, u can raid other factions taking their value to increase ur own, or u can build ur own farm/grinder to accumulate ur own value.

OP
OP
Zoming

Zoming

Epic Pika
In short, u need to increase ur faction value. These values include spawners, chest, dragon egg, and hoppers. The highest top 3 wins coupons from the owner to buy items from the store. To gain value, u can raid other factions taking their value to increase ur own, or u can build ur own farm/grinder to accumulate ur own value.
cool, but if people wont enter in my faction, i can increase her?

moxxy17

Banned
cool, but if people wont enter in my faction, i can increase her?
it is hard to make a faction that has a lot of members. when you are starting out, i'd recommend joining one instead as it is difficult to raid and protect your base with little members.

OP
OP
Zoming

Zoming

Epic Pika
it is hard to make a faction that has a lot of members. when you are starting out, i'd recommend joining one instead as it is difficult to raid and protect your base with little members.
I need like, money to create an faction, or its free?

Minecraft_leg

Banned
Hey Zoming.
Currently, Factions is dead, and in desperate need of a reset. But OPFactions will probably be reset in a month. Old_P made a thread on how to play OPFactions if you would like to read that you can here. https://pika-network.net/threads/op-faction-help-updated-2002-07-26.97398/
That goes deep into how to play factions, but if you would like a simple explanation, I will provide one here.

When Factions starts everyone tries to get a Corner Claim. A Corner Claim is a base on the edge of the map where you only have to build 2 sides of walls making it easier to make your base. There are also border claims where you have to build 3 sides of walls.
At the beginning, there is a 7-day grace, where NO explosives work. After the 7 days, TNT gets enabled and you can go raid other bases with cannons. The goal is to get the most value on F-TOP which is achievable by placing as many spawners you can inside of your claims.
At the end of every 2 weeks, there is a payout, F-Top 1 receives 75 euro buycraft. F-Top 2 receives 50 euro buycraft. And F-Top 3 receives 20 euro buycraft.
After 4 payouts, there is a final payout, with PayPal rewards and buycraft.
After the 10th week/70th day #1 Faction gets 250 Euro Paypal, 175 Euro Buycraft.
#2 Faction receives 100 euro paypal, and 100 euro buycraft.
#3 Faction receives 100 euro buycraft.

Hopefully, this helped, if you have any more questions, do not be afraid to ask.
ye my question is can i join ur fac? im a faction virgin, take my virginity

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
The thing is a reset is needed for players to come back as starter

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
If the fac reset and the /f perm works ima try make a power fac