Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to make an iron golem xp farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wither

Veteran
If you are one of these lucky individuals who have got an iron golem spawn egg and have applied it to a spawner but don't know how to use it as a grinder, here I am to show you! Anyways, I will refer generally to all possible viewers. So guys I really hope you find it helpful!

Firstly, find a spawner and convert it to an iron golem one. Then put a slab on it in order to prevent any iron golem from spawning exactly above your spawner.

2yn48m1.png

Secondly, create an 11x8 platform with eight seperate streams flowing to the same direction.

308um2u.png

Thirdly, be sure that the spawner is 4 blocks away from the one wall, 3 blocks away from the other and 5 blocks away from the last two ones of the room you have just created. Also, it should be 4 blocks above the ground and 5 blocks below the roof.

2my3myv.png

Next, create 2 streams vertical to the others leading the golems to the lava (these streams should be 8 blocks long).

1zwnnyh.png

Fourthly, make a hole 3x2 and pay attention to its height because this must be 3 blocks too. Fill the surface of the hole with lava turning it into a lava pool where golems will die!

1112n13.png

Put under the lava pool signs and make it like so:

2lm2r6d.png

Also, remember to put hoppers and a chest so as to collect the drops.

After all your grinder ought to have these specific distance numbers and look like this:

33eo402.png

Okay guys if you found that thread useful do not forget to leave a like and also let me know if you want me to upload a post learning you how to make the original iron golem farm without any spawners, completely vanilla minecraft! Have a nice time =D

NickTill

Thanks for making this really useful and helpful guide for those who do not know how to make IG Spawners. I applaud your efforts throughout the tutorial (screenshots and distinct detail). Thanks for making this great forums post, and feel free to make more tutorials in the future!

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wither

Wither

Veteran
Thanks for making this really useful and helpful guide for those who do not know how to make IG Spawners. I applaud your efforts throughout the tutorial (screenshots and distinct detail). Thanks for making this greats forums post, and feel free to make more tutorials in the future!

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•
Thank you so much! I appreciate it <3

OoTakedaOo

Pika Member
If you are one of these lucky individuals who have got an iron golem spawn egg and have applied it to a spawner but don't know how to use it as a grinder, here I am to show you! Anyways, I will refer generally to all possible viewers. So guys I really hope you find it helpful!

Firstly, find a spawner and convert it to an iron golem one. Then put a slab on it in order to prevent any iron golem from spawning exactly above your spawner.

2yn48m1.png

Secondly, create an 11x8 platform with eight seperate streams flowing to the same direction.

308um2u.png

Thirdly, be sure that the spawner is 4 blocks away from the one wall, 3 blocks away from the other and 5 blocks away from the last two ones of the room you have just created. Also, it should be 4 blocks above the ground and 5 blocks below the roof.

2my3myv.png

Next, create 2 streams vertical to the others leading the golems to the lava (these streams should be 8 blocks long).

1zwnnyh.png

Fourthly, make a hole 3x2 and pay attention to its height because this must be 3 blocks too. Fill the surface of the hole with lava turning it into a lava pool where golems will die!

1112n13.png

Put under the lava pool signs and make it like so:

2lm2r6d.png

Also, remember to put hoppers and a chest so as to collect the drops.

After all your grinder ought to have these specific distance numbers and look like this:

33eo402.png

Okay guys if you found that thread useful do not forget to leave a like and also let me know if you want me to upload a post learning you how to make the original iron golem farm without any spawners, completely vanilla minecraft! Have a nice time =D
Your in galactic right?;\

Status
Not open for further replies.