Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to improve in practice.

PheonixOra

Pika Lover
No, why do you think people click 20 cps? It's 100% an advantage in sumo to start, and it's also just a way to get more hits. It's a really big advantage if you're good. The wholepoint of wtapping and blockhitting is to take less kb and deal more kb, same with clicking massive cps
Clicking high cps isn't to deal more kb, its mainly to get more hits on your opponent. If someone with 10 cps gets a 50% hit rate, someone with 20 cps and 50% hitrate gets more hits. The amount of kb taken is mostly dependent on sprint resetting through block hitting or w-tapping.

Davidva

Veteran
I have a different view on most tips
Also moving to the side doesn't reduce speed, it increases speed and is therefore harder for your opponent to aim

Davidva

Veteran
Clicking high cps isn't to deal more kb, its mainly to get more hits on your opponent. If someone with 10 cps gets a 50% hit rate, someone with 20 cps and 50% hitrate gets more hits. The amount of kb taken is mostly dependent on sprint resetting through block hitting or w-tapping.
Clicking high cps gives you a higher change to reach the maximum hits per seconds, which is 5.

It does affect your knockback since each hit you trade reduces your KB. When I am trading with 16 cps I barely move and that's why I most likely win in sumo.

The only problem I see with W tapping and block hitting is that people have no clue what they are doing. It's all about perfect timing since you want to make a combo and not w tap to early.

OP
OP
Krekkers

Krekkers

Veteran
Doesn't mean you should always try to take kb in practice. When an opponent corners you in axepvp or something its extremely hard to fight back. Therefore kb is subjective to the situation.
Well then you try moving to the right and try to make him hit you away from that corner