Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to get more votes than 6 times a day (instead of top.gg)

Tane_Haha

Pika Lover
IGN
Tane_Haha
I just wanted to know that how to get more votes than 6 times a day because i have seen topvoters are on 49 votes and the mod says that some links have votes twice a day. So tell now here and finish the fight of members and mode regarding votes.

"Truth is not always sweet."
A wise Man

Small

Great Reporter
I just wanted to know that how to get more votes than 6 times a day because i have seen topvoters are on 49 votes and the mod says that some links have votes twice a day. So tell now here and finish the fight of members and mode regarding votes.

A wise Man
They're using a bug that PikaNetwork didn't fix it yet.
I think it's you just keep voting

Tip: In vote #1 wait exactly at 11:59 AM and vote and then vote again when it reaches 12:00 AM
and you should do this also for other votes and I think they use VPN for that or boosted.

OP
OP
Tane_Haha

Tane_Haha

Pika Lover
IGN
Tane_Haha

Tip: In vote #1 wait exactly at 11:59 AM and vote and then vote again when it reaches 12:00 AM
and you should do this also for other votes and I think they use VPN for that or boosted.
But it doesn'tchange the fact that we r still voting 1 time per day right cuz if we vot at 12 am then we can't vote at 11:59 pm because the day is not done i hope u understand me

Pranavisalive

Pika Lover

Cap