Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to get good at Bedwars?

baselwarrior10

Epic Pika
IGN
baselwarrior10
What if I told you, Getting good at Pika Bedwars is as easy as a pie.

I will start off with my own experience with bedwars, So I was banned for 90 days I did not play Minecraft for 3 whole months. Yes. And when I came back, I made some good friends who actually wiped their asses while I was away for 3 months, We q'ed and I realized bedwars isn't so hard, There are 3 things you need to learn to get good at bedwars or any other mode, And the three things are:

1) PvP
2) Bridging/Block Placements/Reflexes
3) Gamesense

PvP:
Getting good at PvP isn't hard, You just have to find a video which explains "PvP basics" and that should do it all. After that just practice your newly learnt skills, Within a month of practice you should be invincible at PvP!

Bridging/Block Placements/Reflexes:
If you manage to get 15+ CPS then block placements should not be a problem for you, If you don't get this much CPS, Then you should try practicing the related modes at any practice server which includes bridging, ladder clutches, jumps etc, You should be fine within a week of practice.

Gamesense:
Now gamesense is what makes competition between players, Some players have an insane gamesense whereas some don't. Till now, The only way to develop gamesense in any mode is to practice it more as they say Practice Makes Perfect, So thats it.

I know I am not a person to be giving advice to get good at bedwars, I suck at it myself xd, but still I tried to help as much as I can.

Goodluck Everyone!

Last edited:

SweatyBlaze

Epic Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze

I will start off with my own experience with bedwars, So I was banned for 90 days I did not play Minecraft for 3 whole months. Yes. And when I came back, I made some good friends who actually wiped their asses while I was away for 3 months, We q'ed and I realized bedwars isn't so hard, There are 3 things you need to learn to get good at bedwars or any other mode, And the three things are:

1) PvP
3) Gamesense

PvP:
Getting good at PvP isn't hard, You just have to find a video which explains "PvP basics" and that should do it all. After that just practice your newly learnt skills, Within a month of practice you should be invincible at PvP!

If you manage to get 15+ CPS then block placements should not be a problem for you, If you don't get this much CPS, Then you should try practicing the related modes at any practice server which includes bridging, ladder clutches, jumps etc, You should be fine within a week of practice.

Gamesense:
Now gamesense is what makes competition between players, Some players have an insane gamesense whereas some don't. Till now, The only way to develop gamesense in any mode is to practice it more as they say Practice Makes Perfect, So thats it.

I know I am not a person to be giving advice to get good at bedwars, I suck at it myself xd, but still I tried to help as much as I can.

Goodluck Everyone!
As a bedfight player even winning against the #1 bedfight player I personally like this suggestion

-SweatyBlaze

SweatyBlaze

Epic Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze

1) PvP
3) Gamesense

PvP:

Gamesense:

Goodluck Everyone!
Cps such as between 6 to 8 can block place easily ngl :) no need for 15 cps lol but I have a mouse which can get 20+ cps :)

OP
OP
baselwarrior10

baselwarrior10

Epic Pika
IGN
baselwarrior10
Cps such as between 6 to 8 can block place easily ngl :) no need for 15 cps lol but I have a mouse which can get 20+ cps :)
Yes you can carry out block placements with low FPS, But for a person who does not has enough experience with Bedwars will of course need 15+ cps to make the basics of his reflexes and bridging

SweatyBlaze

Epic Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Yes you can carry out block placements with low FPS, But for a person who does not has enough experience with Bedwars will of course need 15+ cps to make the basics of his reflexes and bridging
You are right ig :D alright nice suggestion xd

Ghost9ty9

Pika Member
If you want to be good at normal bedwars so thats so easy just need to learn some skills and get a good ping and mouse and if you want to be better at competitive bedwars like rbw and other tournaments then you have to get training hard and build you muscle memory in different aspects of pvp, bridging and gamesense

VernonRoss

1) PvP
3) Gamesense

PvP:

Gamesense:

Goodluck Everyone!

Your advice covers the essentials well! Focus on PvP, bridging skills, and gamesense—consistency in practice is key. Best of luck mastering Bedwars! Using DoMyPaper at https://domypaper.com/ was a great decision for my tight deadline. The writer provided a fantastic essay that met all my requirements, and it was delivered well before the deadline. The customer service was very supportive and answered all my queries promptly. If you need reliable academic help, DoMyPaper is a great choice.
Thank you for the suggestion.

Last edited: