Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How To Get Good Aim

PigPotato

As a player to trying to get better at pvp i usually get 10 cps in jitter clicking but the problem is my aim is really bad. Can you help give some tips?

tlang

Veteran
As a player to trying to get better at pvp i usually get 10 cps in jitter clicking but the problem is my aim is really bad. Can you help give some tips?
just try out different sensitivity with your mouse and practice hard then I'm sure that your aim will be better

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Em, i think the point to good at pvp is not to practice your jitter click first. In my past days, i usually normal click, but i could pvp very well too. My suggestion is you may use normal click to practice your aim first, then slowly change to jitter click and may let your aim better. And there are lot of other pvp skills too. such as w-tap, block hit, projectiles..... there is a lot more pvp skills which are more important then jitter. hope my information can help

JustRandomNoob

Rare Pika
Do vsync in framerate like don't do unlimited do vsync it's below 5 fps its like a bit delayed it improves aim a alot u can lower ur sensitivity for better aim

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
oh and you may use some pvp client for example badlion, lunar...