Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

how to get gold after our suggestion get accepted

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
so my seggestion got accepted but i checked my acc and i didnt got any gold so i want to know how to get gold after our suggestion got accepted

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
"Starting from now on, we will be REWARDING people with the best Suggestions that WE decide to accept, with our in-game currency Gold to show the appreciation for their efforts! Suggestions are highly considerable and appreciated by anyone who makes them! According to the details you provide, we'll reward your suggestions with more gold.
:ingot_gold:
(The gold value ranges up to 10.000 gold)"

Apparently, I don't think they recognize your suggestion as "best" and "detailed".
They would message you if they really appreciate your work.
And stop making so-called "Good" suggestions, that's not how you get the reward.

M

Master_Tamer_

"Starting from now on, we will be REWARDING people with the best Suggestions that WE decide to accept, with our in-game currency Gold to show the appreciation for their efforts! Suggestions are highly considerable and appreciated by anyone who makes them! According to the details you provide, we'll reward your suggestions with more gold.
:ingot_gold:
(The gold value ranges up to 10.000 gold)"

Apparently, I don't think they recognize your suggestion as "best" and "detailed".
They would message you if they really appreciate your work.
And stop making so-called "Good" suggestions, that's not how you get the reward.
nice bambooze

also your suggestions are considered as for betterment of network not as a paid advice

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I think he is gone after he realized that it is not that easy to get the gold.