Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to get better at Bedwars?

Whiskey

Legendary Pika
Hello! Today I'd like to tell you an unofficial guide to get better at Bedwars on Pika Network!
Yes, there are many videos on how to this, but some people don't use it. To start off I suggest practicing in general in PractivePvP. Keep Practicing in Classic and the Bedwars practive mode.

If you want to see videos they'll post them at the bottom of the thread.

THIS IS A REPOST OF collegemoney669 so credit goes all to him.

====================================================
PVP!
So, first off we have PvP. PvP stands for Player versus Player, it's better to play in 1.8.9 if you're in 1.12 updates.
If you don't know how to PvP then check out FAMESCARE's post on the Practice Forum's. But if you do, then you may proceed to the next step.
=====================================================
BRIDGING!
Alright, so bridging is something very popular in BedWars, SkyWars, SkyBlock, etc. There are tons of bridging techniques made by professional players on Minecraft. There are these common ones, the "Straight Sneaking", the "One Stack Sneaking" and the "Ninja Bridging". The first two were the basic bridges, but the third one is a little tricky. But with time and effort, you can learn easily. Firstly, you start from a block and point your crosshair to the middle of the block. After that, you start placing one block and right after a second you place it, you let go of your shift and shift again on the next end of the block. If you don't understand what I'm saying, check out my bridging video right here.
======================================================
TIMING!
Time is money right? But in BedWars, time is smart offensive. The time needed for you to get resources on the start of the game of BedWars on Pika is very simple, doubles, triples, quadruples uses the same resource amount needed for items. I'm going to teach you how to spend less time buying items on BedWars in a few seconds. Firstly, you wanna calculate the amount of blocks needed to bridge from your island to middle and to someone else's base, normally it would be at least 1 stack and 16 blocks to get to middle and to enemy's base. Secondly, calculate the amount and time for the resources needed to spawn for your TNT and blocks. It's very important to bring TNT while attacking an enemy base, you wouldn't want to be using your fist breaking through blocks while your enemy is near you. But if you happen to get denied by the TNT, you can choose rather to use your fist either tools to break through or retreat to get more TNT. Lastly, your planning is the greatest offensive and defense to your team. Before you start the game, see who has potential to grind resources, rush other teams, protecting base and other ways they play as. I'm saying you don't have to always be the rusher in the game, you can be a defender too...but you have to be good at defending too. After planning your strategy for the team, get what you need and win the game!
=======================================================
HACKERS AND TEAMERS!
You join a game, someone says the hack, you don't believe them, in the start of the round, he starts scaffolding. What do you do? Firstly, always check the tab and see which team the hacker is from. Later then, you start try-hard the hackers team and break their bed first only. Don't get yourselves in trouble if you can't play well in BedWars yet. You might rage but just understand that Minecraft is a simple game where players won't understand it. So be mature, and don't rage. Alright, so if you got the hackers bed...I'm proud. If you didn't...don't worry, keep trying to get better and I'm sure you're problem will be done in a jiffy.
========================================================

And that will include of creditmoney669's tutorial for you all BedWars players. "I hope you will consider this helpful and make the game even more fun and tactical! If you think I said something wrong or missed something out, write it down to help other players too! I believe you guys can be good in BedWars, as I said, "With time and effort, it's possible.""

THIS IS A REPOST.

Last edited:

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Hello!
Great Guide, I am sure this will help a bunch of people including me!
I recommend sharing/including this link on your about me!

Silver Wing

The Pika
I dont mean it as a hate or anything but I have already seen guides with the same content in the forums for 3-4 times now
But yes, it will be informative for new players

OP
OP
Whiskey

Whiskey

Legendary Pika
I dont mean it as a hate or anything but I have already seen guides with the same content in the forums for 3-4 times now
But yes, it will be informative for new players
Like I said it's just a repost so people can see it easily in the top!

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
The best way to get better at bedwars is to play more bedwars. You cannot obtain experience by learning tips or tricks; you earn it.

Also, if I was you I would heavily emphasize that this is a repost, it doesn't make it that clear and just smudges with the text right now so )

OP
OP
Whiskey

Whiskey

Legendary Pika
The best way to get better at bedwars is to play more bedwars. You cannot obtain experience by learning tips or tricks; you earn it.

Also, if I was you I would heavily emphasize that this is a repost, it doesn't make it that clear and just smudges with the text right now so )
Sure thing! If you have any other ways from what I did just tell me!

luigiboy72

Hello! Today I'd like to tell you an unofficial guide to get better at Bedwars on Pika Network!
Yes, there are many videos on how to this, but some people don't use it. To start off I suggest practicing in general in PractivePvP. Keep Practicing in Classic and the Bedwars practive mode.

If you want to see videos they'll post them at the bottom of the thread.

THIS IS A REPOST OF collegemoney669 so credit goes all to him.

====================================================
PVP!
So, first off we have PvP. PvP stands for Player versus Player, it's better to play in 1.8.9 if you're in 1.12 updates.
If you don't know how to PvP then check out FAMESCARE's post on the Practice Forum's. But if you do, then you may proceed to the next step.
=====================================================
BRIDGING!
Alright, so bridging is something very popular in BedWars, SkyWars, SkyBlock, etc. There are tons of bridging techniques made by professional players on Minecraft. There are these common ones, the "Straight Sneaking", the "One Stack Sneaking" and the "Ninja Bridging". The first two were the basic bridges, but the third one is a little tricky. But with time and effort, you can learn easily. Firstly, you start from a block and point your crosshair to the middle of the block. After that, you start placing one block and right after a second you place it, you let go of your shift and shift again on the next end of the block. If you don't understand what I'm saying, check out my bridging video right here.
======================================================
TIMING!
Time is money right? But in BedWars, time is smart offensive. The time needed for you to get resources on the start of the game of BedWars on Pika is very simple, doubles, triples, quadruples uses the same resource amount needed for items. I'm going to teach you how to spend less time buying items on BedWars in a few seconds. Firstly, you wanna calculate the amount of blocks needed to bridge from your island to middle and to someone else's base, normally it would be at least 1 stack and 16 blocks to get to middle and to enemy's base. Secondly, calculate the amount and time for the resources needed to spawn for your TNT and blocks. It's very important to bring TNT while attacking an enemy base, you wouldn't want to be using your fist breaking through blocks while your enemy is near you. But if you happen to get denied by the TNT, you can choose rather to use your fist either tools to break through or retreat to get more TNT. Lastly, your planning is the greatest offensive and defense to your team. Before you start the game, see who has potential to grind resources, rush other teams, protecting base and other ways they play as. I'm saying you don't have to always be the rusher in the game, you can be a defender too...but you have to be good at defending too. After planning your strategy for the team, get what you need and win the game!
=======================================================
HACKERS AND TEAMERS!
You join a game, someone says the hack, you don't believe them, in the start of the round, he starts scaffolding. What do you do? Firstly, always check the tab and see which team the hacker is from. Later then, you start try-hard the hackers team and break their bed first only. Don't get yourselves in trouble if you can't play well in BedWars yet. You might rage but just understand that Minecraft is a simple game where players won't understand it. So be mature, and don't rage. Alright, so if you got the hackers bed...I'm proud. If you didn't...don't worry, keep trying to get better and I'm sure you're problem will be done in a jiffy.
========================================================

And that will include of creditmoney669's tutorial for you all BedWars players. "I hope you will consider this helpful and make the game even more fun and tactical! If you think I said something wrong or missed something out, write it down to help other players too! I believe you guys can be good in BedWars, as I said, "With time and effort, it's possible.""

THIS IS A REPOST.
nice guide (ik it's a repost btw) but it might be beneficial to add how to report hackers in the HACKERS AND TEAMERS section

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Nice guide, I think people will find this helpful!