Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to get banned wrongly and report someone that broke the rules and turns out that the staff members are blind and says they didn't break the rules

JerryMine

The Pika
1. go to guildcraft
2. say some servers name like <server> sucks and stuff
3. their rules so gay they will just give you permanent ban for nothing, they really take that as advertisement
4. WORST part of that server, they don't even list the proof when they ban me, they just send me to their forums and be like "oh yeah you need fucking 30 posts to make applications and stuff ooh you need email confirmation we sent one to your fucking email" while their stupid email thingy doesn't even work.
5. MORE WORSE, their ban manager tooks hours to load, and when they finally loads, they gives you a blank page.
6. I reported someone for calling me "fat american fuck you" for racism and swearing and it got denied because the staff members suck cocks they are so bad at this game

kradec684

Rare Pika
I have a question. What tf guildcraft have to do with pika? Go to Reddit and start complaining

Disaalt

The Pika
I played GuildCraft when i was 8.
I got banned for xray when I WAS FINDING A SHEEP TO MAKE CARPET

kradec684

Rare Pika
they are probably like you, 8 year old staff. Like the new staff here. I won't give examples they know who are they

Disaalt

The Pika
Guildcraft staff sux fr no clickbait
*i got banned on 2 accounts for xraying. 1 for finding some iron, and other one is finding a sheep.*