Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How To Enjoy Pika-Network To The Fullest (Kawaii's Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hai Hai! I Am KawaiiTheNexus And This Is Your One Stop Guide To Enjoy This Wonderful Server.

First Of All
-You Need To Be Willing To Play Here
-If You Are Not Willing To Play Its Basically Useless To Play Here, Its All Up To You Because Its Your Choice Not Ours, We Cant Force You To Play Here Nor Do You Have To Force Yourself To Play Here

Meet Others
-One Of The Best Sights And Experiences Are Having Friends, True Friends Are Always There For You, If You Are Afraid To Get Betrayed Or Get Betrayed Again, Dont Worry Im Here To Be A Friend With You But Know This, If I Report You For Doing Something You Must Know That The Rules Are Absolute, If You Have A Problem Feel Free To Tell Me If You Are Being Black Mailed Ill Find A Solution But Im Not The Only One Who Can Be Friends With You, You Can Meet Others In All Servers But I Highly Suggest Creative Filled With Kind People.

Don't Break The Rules
-Not Breaking The Rules = Not Getting Banned
-Getting Banned Is A Pretty Depressing Moment, Losing All Your Progress I Mean. Ban Appeals Can Only Be Done Once, I Used My Ban Appeal On A Friend And Shortly Right After Got Banned [Excuse] But I've Better Not Waste Your Time With An Excuse With No Evidence, But Getting Banned Will Also Cause Your Friends To Not Remember You If You Quit

Read This
-If You Have Any Problem The Staff Members And Me Are Here To Help You, We Would Try Our Best To Help You.

This Completes It For Now And Have Fun , Stay Updated , Have Fun , Thanks For Reading

-Yours Truly KawaiiTheNexus

OP
OP
KawaiiTheNexus
You Can If You Try, I Can xD I Enjoy Every Tender Moment Especially With My Friends

OP
OP
KawaiiTheNexus
Why Are You Typing Like This? (pls no hate) <3
Why Would I Hate? xD Im Not THat Kind Of Person, I Type Like This Because It Looks Better For Me Rather Than Talking like this Because It Looks Bland And Boring

Status
Not open for further replies.