Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to easily compress ores

IceSlide

Can anyone tell me how to compress ores more easily,Like I have to go to that converter everytime and its annoying,Is there any solution?

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
Can anyone tell me how to compress ores more easily,Like I have to go to that converter everytime and its annoying,Is there any solution?
You can trade faster, by holding down jump and spamming shift and left click after clicking on the trade, but if you're talking about the inconvenience of going back to the converter every time we have to compress any given ore/material, you're gonna have to wait until next season i believe to get those features.
In the next season, on the topic of converting ores/materials, there would be 2 Major updates:-

1) A crystal effect on your pickaxe which makes converts any ore mined to its compressed form.
2) a possible /converter command to make the coverter accessable everywhere.

OP
OP
I

IceSlide

You can trade faster, by holding down jump and spamming shift and left click after clicking on the trade, but if you're talking about the inconvenience of going back to the converter every time we have to compress any given ore/material, you're gonna have to wait until next season i believe to get those features.
In the next season, on the topic of converting ores/materials, there would be 2 Major updates:-

1) A crystal effect on your pickaxe which makes converts any ore mined to its compressed form.
2) a possible /converter command to make the coverter accessable everywhere.
Thanks for the help Btw any idea When the next season will be out?

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
I believe it would be out in another 1-2 months T_T, but we gotta stay patient. Im sure the next season will be MUCH MUCH MUCH better than this one, this one is bad bru-.