Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to easily beat bedwars

Reporter80

Pika Lover
MUST HAVE SKILLS
1) have 6 cps like technoblade
2) learn w tap or block hitting for 3 block knockback (if you lags use block hitting, its easier)
3) screw your teammate and suck all the irons and golds in the generator

Buy wool and rush to your diamonds to craft a diamond sword

Team Upgrades
get forge if in doubles, they are so damn slow
sharpened swords is a must-have upgrade
reinforced armor is your choice to last long
IF YOU ARE GETTING OFFENDED BY PROS, MAKE SURE TO BUY MINER FATIGUE SO IF THEY JUMP DOWN TO YOUR BED THEY WILL BE OFF TO THE VOID BEFORE THEY EVEN BREAK THEM

Strategys
1) Don't kill nearby teams if they are getting targetted. Instead, help them to rekt the other team.
Why? this sounds like teaming??? DON'T WORRY, the team you tries to protect will still kill you if you apporach him, so it is not counted as teaming... hopefully :)
Actually, this is because you don't want pros to end the game too fast. The best thing you could do is to end the other teams first before killing the nearby ones

2) Don't always try to fight using a sword. If you are getting kb-ed, JUST PLACE DOWN SOME BLOCKS AND IT WILL STOP LOL WTF

~end~
hopefully this game will have a better life and all will transfer to other servers because they are too pro for this server

Unawarely

The Pika
Instead of playing bedwars, you should play practice because practice is way better, BTW if you see me say hi, my ign is momo250.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
i might wanna use this guide to help me play bedwars
°[]===§>°<§===[]°

Luppeeyz

Banned
Wtf do u mean
You won't be able to win a single 1 of bedwars match if you do like what he said.
I only believe 1 thing and that is
Players with GIRL skins are always a damn guy undercover (maybe not but ok???) And they are PRO asfk
Example: Gregg, Luppeey, MCjerk7

OP
OP
Reporter80

Reporter80

Pika Lover
You got me ;/

only horrible people would change their genders into female and try to find love