Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to earn coins fast in Skywars?

LYeetX

All the times I either get killed by a titan who abuses his over powered pay-to-win kit or by a random nerd with maxed out abilities / enderman kit. Why is this server so trash for free-to-play people? WHY? If I have to max out my abilities, I would need to grind for atleast 10000 games of skywars because I literally get 5 - 40 coins per game depending on if I win or lose. Its literally impossible. Just... How do I earn coins quick... Tell meeeeeeeeeee!

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
You could use coin boosters that can be activated by: Profile > Network Boosters > Personal Boosters and then just click on one of the boosters if you have any. Quests can also help in getting coins easily too.

Last edited:

BigBallerLOL

Great Reporter
If you vote for the server you can exchange votes for coins in the vote tab in your hotbar in the lobby other then that you just claim your level up rewards and do all the quests but voting every day REALLY helps

OP
OP
L

LYeetX

If you vote for the server you can exchange votes for coins in the vote tab in your hotbar in the lobby other then that you just claim your level up rewards and do all the quests but voting every day REALLY helps
Thanks! ("enter a message more than 6 words")

OP
OP
L

LYeetX

You could use coin boosters that can be activated by: Profile > Network Boosters > Personal Boosters and then just click on one of the boosters if you have any. Quests can also help in getting coins easily
If i obtain any boosters in the future, i'd surely remember to use them... But for now I'll just stick with the quests. Thank you!

nitus777

If i obtain any boosters in the future, i'd surely remember to use them... But for now I'll just stick with the quests. Thank you!
we all hve received a 2x booster for 3hrs as Halloween gift use it

OP
OP
L

LYeetX

UPDATE: I cant even earn coins through quests because it only gives coins to titans and champion players and not nons. This server is soooo pay to win bruh. I've switched to jartex. F

karun

Great Reporter
i mean the only pay to win aspect is the rank
other than than u just hav to grind , i got vamp 5+e man kit lvl 3 + bonk kit in just below 1 month

OP
OP
L

LYeetX

i mean the only pay to win aspect is the rank
other than than u just hav to grind , i got vamp 5+e man kit lvl 3 + bonk kit in just below 1 month
Bro. If you cant earn coins through quests because no rank, you literally need to kill 2.5k people just to buy enderman kit (1kill = 5 coins...) maxing out the eman kit would need about 17.5k kills. Then the vamp, its just soo much hard to grind if you have 1 kill per game... Like, even if you hav suppose 4-5 kills every game, its nothing compared to the 17500 kills needed just to max out a kit.

peg2

Legendary Pika
The abilities and kits are actually just 20% of your chance to win. Rest are in skills. Ranks doesnt mean they are good, even as a non or even without any abilities you still can easily defeat the maxed out ones like on patolunix's video. Still an unfair advantage but those abilities arent as overpowered as you think...

Keep grinding and have fun!