Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to check if the raid is worth it

Aoid

Epic Pika
Now we all have been there, raiding a base and wishing it to be worth it but surely you wouldn't know what spawners they have or if they even have it
well i got a solution for you boys for only 9.99$ you will find the way of the way.

I am kidding but this might be bannable but for a dumbass like me how would I know?

First of all go on top of the base
Have a pickaxe in your hand
tab out of minecraft
click this sexy icon 1564319843200.png
And then click disconnect
1564319863748.png
once you've done that just go ingame and mine what ever block their base is and you will go in and check what's poppin' inside BUT be aware that you only have around 5 seconds and you will be disconnected from the server and this doesn't get you inside the base once you reconnect, you will be either above the base again or in spawn.

YaBoiJorden

Pika Member
Now we all have been there, raiding a base and wishing it to be worth it but surely you wouldn't know what spawners they have or if they even have it
well i got a solution for you boys for only 9.99$ you will find the way of the way.

I am kidding but this might be bannable but for a dumbass like me how would I know?

tab out of minecraft
click this sexy icon View attachment 9991
View attachment 9992
once you've done that just go ingame and mine what ever block their base is and you will go in and check what's poppin' inside BUT be aware that you only have around 5 seconds and you will be disconnected from the server and this doesn't get you inside the base once you reconnect, you will be either above the base again or in spawn.
I dont know if this is allowed, so I prefer that you don’t try it.

Luppeeyz

Banned

tab out of minecraft
click this sexy icon View attachment 9991
View attachment 9992
9.99$ via Paypal for this? WOw that a great price.