Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to be successful [Non Donors and Donors]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
First I just wanted to address to you that am making this thread just clear up all those things that have been talking about ( How to make money) and giving you false information or information that isn't understandable.

Ok lets do this!

The main source of getting money at this moment is clearly making a pumpkin or cactus farm. I personably suggest making a cactus farm as it might take longer to make but it really pays off, I know it's very difficult to crate a cactus farm when you don't have access to /fly, but when making a pumpkin farm, if you make huge or massive you might get in trouble with the staff as it might lag the server quite a bit (the server), these too ways of making money aren't that really that non-donor friendly that's why am making this thread.

1. Afk on your Cobble gens - I really encourage you guys to try this method out because you can make a decent amount of money by selling your Diamond, Gold or Emerald blocks with /sell hand or at /is warps where people will gladly buy them for more than the shop will.
- Click Here to see how you create a Auto cobble gen.

2. I would suggest maybe going to an /is warp and grind some blazes with looting III and /sell handing your blaze rods, I think a full inv of blaze rods is worth 16k (correct me if am wrong) this might be quite tiring because you have to click to death, but this might help on your cps and will make you get better at PVP :D

3. I don't really support this method, but surely it is a way to get money. Re-selling stuff, so basically you see something cheap on the /ah and you buy than after some time you try to re-sell it for more than you bought it for ( Just don't overprice like AlexCube) cough* cough*
Overpricing stuff just makes the economy worst, but who really cares now that it's already at its worst stage.

That's all the I have for you

Hope you enjoyed, Lt_Deluxe

yoya

Epic Pika
I'm not sure if afking in cobble Gen is allowed or not

MECHAME

Veteran
There are too many threads about how to get rich!

Please stop! (I appreciate your help tho but you already created many threads about the same topic),so please don't create useless threads.

OP
OP
LtDeluxe

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
There are too many threads about how to get rich!

Please stop! (I appreciate your help tho but you already created many threads about the same topic),so please don't create useless threads.

This comment was impetuously posted as I'm pretty sure I made sure to address why am making this thread, your comment is useless but thanks : ) Anyways..

First I just wanted to address to you that am making this thread just clear up all those things that have been talking about ( How to make money) and giving you false information or information that isn't understandable.

lildicky

Ignore that guy who states that this forum is unneeded -

I want to personally say thanks. A LOT of new players don't know how to make money, not even the command of /sell hand... So thanks so much, for posting this. I think this forum of explaining blazes and gens are very helpful, so props to you! Great to see donors still care for the community :))

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika

Ok lets do this!

The main source of getting money at this moment is clearly making a pumpkin or cactus farm. I personably suggest making a cactus farm as it might take longer to make but it really pays off, I know it's very difficult to crate a cactus farm when you don't have access to /fly, but when making a pumpkin farm, if you make huge or massive you might get in trouble with the staff as it might lag the server quite a bit (the server), these too ways of making money aren't that really that non-donor friendly that's why am making this thread.

1. Afk on your Cobble gens - I really encourage you guys to try this method out because you can make a decent amount of money by selling your Diamond, Gold or Emerald blocks with /sell hand or at /is warps where people will gladly buy them for more than the shop will.
- Click Here to see how you create a Auto cobble gen.

2. I would suggest maybe going to an /is warp and grind some blazes with looting III and /sell handing your blaze rods, I think a full inv of blaze rods is worth 16k (correct me if am wrong) this might be quite tiring because you have to click to death, but this might help on your cps and will make you get better at PVP :D

3. I don't really support this method, but surely it is a way to get money. Re-selling stuff, so basically you see something cheap on the /ah and you buy than after some time you try to re-sell it for more than you bought it for ( Just don't overprice like AlexCube) cough* cough*
Overpricing stuff just makes the economy worst, but who really cares now that it's already at its worst stage.

That's all the I have for you

Hope you enjoyed, Lt_Deluxe

Off topic: I love your signature! But I think i look fat on that selfie :p hahah jk

I'm not sure if afking in cobble Gen is allowed or not

It's allowed. After all, you arent doing anything that will bypass the 15 min afk rule. Just dont use hacks. Like me, I use my stapler to tap on my mouse. RIP mouse. Lol! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.