Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to be rich in few steps in Skyblock Classic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexCube

Hey, dear players!

Here is Cube's version "How to be rich". There is two option:
1) Upgrade my Vip rank to next rank and instantly get 3 ooo ooo $ (ingame credits).
2) Upgrade me to after next rank (twice) and you get 4000000, my humble little island with all chests stuff and detailed description "How to farm money. author Cu"

:)

P.S.
Be careful when donate for upgrading my rank - logout from server pika. then go to pika-network.net website from browser in shop and put into the name field AlexCube than donate.

MECHAME

Veteran
Unfortunately,you will be warned for :-

-Selling Items for Real Money

Next time you will face a permanent ban!

OP
OP
A

AlexCube

Hello, Mechame.
If You would be so kind to point me - where i'm asking for real money? I don't need any real money from players. But maybe someone have great desire to donate to Pika server and that is only about it. To donate on behalf of my name.

Does buying rank to other players violates any rules?

MECHAME

Veteran
Hello, Mechame.
If You would be so kind to point me - where i'm asking for real money? I don't need any real money from players. But maybe someone have great desire to donate to Pika server and that is only about it. To donate on behalf of my name.

Does buying rank to other players violates any rules?

Hi AlexCube,
It's so clear that you asked someone to upgrade your rank for ingame money which is like asking for realmoney which is illegal due to the server's rules.

Sorry player but that's the server's rules.

OP
OP
A

AlexCube

Hi AlexCube,
It's so clear that you asked someone to upgrade your rank for ingame money which is like asking for realmoney which is illegal due to the server's rules.

Sorry player but that's the server's rules.
I can't agree with your point of view and understanding the server rules. But since you are in charge here i will follow your way on the rules.

P.s. it was legal before you thought its illegal and gave me a warning. :) Have a nice play. Best regards.

MECHAME

Veteran
I can't agree with your point of view and understanding the server rules

I just want to give a brief point about that warning I gave (So you can understand everything) :-

When I first saw this,I directly asked the higher staff members about what punishment you should receive and we agreed on a warn.

But since you are in charge here i will follow your way on the rules

I don't advice you to do that always because we are humans and humans make mistakes so I am not supposed to be better than you, all staff members can make mistakes.

P.s. it was legal before you thought its illegal and gave me a warning. :) Have a nice play. Best regards.

Please check that thread ( Its already published before the time I warned you and it got the reason why I warned you) :- https://pika-network.net/threads/rules-punishments.12786/

Have a nice day, skyblocker :)

Status
Not open for further replies.