Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to avoid being False banned by console!

Have you been banned yet

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AimTech

Pika Member
Lol just got banned by console for killaura pff never used killaura before, how to get unban ? <3

Foxize

Sorry, gotta necro this thread because I don't want to make a thread with the same name..

If you're being kicked multiple times:

Using 1.7 seems to have a much higher chance of getting you kicked/banned for KillAura (possibly because of the further range on sprint reset hits) so I suggest using 1.8, I and others usually don't get kicked with 1.8 at all, while our 1.7 friends get kicked every life lol. (The Badlion Client has 1.8 with 1.7 blockhit animations, I'm not sure if it's 100% allowed but I would suggest using it for the best PvP experience)
Don't fight up ladders or inside cobwebs, this again has a high chance of kicking/forcefully removing you to the lobby, I'm guessing it's some sort of AC entity issue on the ladders/cobwebs.
These are the main reasons you'll get kicked/banned for KA, as for timer someone in this thread mentioned pressure plates so I figure don't go near those either.
Have fun playing!

Lil_Jstn

Pika Member
ban is not the only thing annoying.. THE RANDOM KICK.
i get randomly kicked out of kitpvp for nothing.
this is so annoying because i have ulti rank and always carry 2 sets of ulti gear and 5 god apples.
fix this also!

Status
Not open for further replies.