Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How do they get so much votes

Gaminghacker7

Pika Member
June 1st just started and peaple already got 12 votes.. before the end of the day. I have a premium and a cracked account (which is my main) and I m able to vote 7 times in my cracked alt and 8 times in my premium so how do this ppl get 12 votes? (Also all the votes have 24hrs cooldown)

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello Gaminghacker7,

If you feel that a player is breaking a rule stated in the Rule Forums, please make a report in the Player Report Forum. Further, you should provide clear and valid evidence of the rule breaking (screenshots or video evidence) and the stated rule being broken. Make sure that the scoreboard is visible at all times in the evidence provided if it is a in game related situation. Further, when you have successfully submitted the report, please wait for a response from the development team and do not pressure them to respond to you.

Kind regards,
- cOdEx567 -

PD: If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [- 𝓬0𝓭3¿ -#0970] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello Gaminghacker7,

If you feel that a player is breaking a rule stated in the Rule Forums, please make a report in the Player Report Forum. Further, you should provide clear and valid evidence of the rule breaking (screenshots or video evidence) and the stated rule being broken. Make sure that the scoreboard is visible at all times in the evidence provided if it is a in game related situation. Further, when you have successfully submitted the report, please wait for a response from the development team and do not pressure them to respond to you.

Kind regards,
- cOdEx567 -

PD: If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [- 𝓬0𝓭3¿ -#0970] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.
First off, he asked how they're doing it. I don't think there's a rule regarding "duping votes" or something. Second, WHY do you have so many colors in this message? It's more than LGBT flag colors and it hurts my eyes 😭

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello IYBRohan,

I know there are no rules for "duping votes", but there is a rule for bug abuse that is clearly stated in the Rules forums. Then, about the colors, it's just to help people view what is important. Further, you should keep your opinion to yourself, as some people may get offended by some types of comments (in this case, I am not offended by any means as I do not support the LGTB community). I just want you to be careful with those types of comments and be a bit more professional when referring to something that you do not agree with.

Kind regards,
- cOdEx567 -